Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2020, 10:17 AM   #1

DB36 Seat on Brozz 250?

Finally decided to order a Brozz 250 , i think I am going to order up a complete set of front and rear wheels /tires so i can have a set of knobbies

for the local trails and Enduro Park so I can just swap them out when needed for the road biased stock Brozz rims / tires.

Along with that line of thought, i've noticed the DB36 seat is much more "pure dirt" style in terms of shape, has anyone tried to swap a DB36 seat onto a Brozz and if so did it fit? I guess an alternative might be to try and find a seat recover / refoam kit for a "flat" dirt style seat from a Honda and try to adapt it to fit.

any thoughts, info, or ideas from anyone out there?
Brozz are sold out til August but i have my name officially on the " First Chance " Buy list so i am trying to round up all my parts so i can order and have them here ready to go by then .
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 06-20-2020, 10:59 AM   #2

I don't think they would interchange. The apollo and the Brozz. To make your own just make you a mold out of some really good cardboard. Go to the closest hardware store and buy a bag of concrete mix. Go home, mix it up, and pour it in your cardboard mold. When it dries cover it with some sort of vinyl. Lol. I am kidding of course. I have an apollo 250. That is the hardest seat I've ever sat on. Feels like concrete. You could by a seat pan for the brozz and take it to an apolstry shop and tell them what you want. That way you could see what foam density is available.

Old 06-20-2020, 11:15 AM   #3

i asked motocheeze to try swapping the seats since he owns a DB36 as well as a Brozz but have not heard anything back yet, but yeah i have heard the DB36 seat, while it IS the style i want , is rock hard and really not good for anything but short rides. I may indeed just end up getting a Brozz seat and taking it to a Shop and explaining i need the seat to be "flat" and give them some measurements and see what they can do .
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 06-20-2020, 04:46 PM   #4

you could probably shave the seat yourself and restretch the cover pretty easily, there are some posts here of people doing just that and it came out really good. the back that would be thinned doesn't need to be real plush since you wont spend much time back there.