Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #1

Beast Logo

Well it looks like the logo is ready to go, please copy and paste the text below into a PM to me if you would like one (Beast owners only please).

Color of your Beast :
Text Color:
Background Color:

Address:

Instal Video is on page 3

Let's design a Beast logo for our quads, as they come with no stickers, if you are a beast owner and contribute here then after we come up with a logo i will mail them out to you, i'd like to put a maximum of 10-15 freebies as i have lots of scrap vinyl to get rid of, but i don't want it to cost me a lot to make anymore than that. Let's start with a font, i have search thousands and here are my top 6 picks so far ( my favs are the top right and bottom left ), opinions please....

Also i'd like to know if you'd like GIO and 200cc added to the logo.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #2

I like the idea, but I can't settle on a font. I'm trying to imagine something that is somewhat monolithic, yet I can't find a font that shows it.

Otherwise, I'm with you on the top right and bottom left.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #3

I know what you mean, i looked thru all my regular fonts and then a free font website, must have went thru 1000 and those are the best 6 ( 2 or 3 IMHO ) i could find, do you think the 200cc or GIO should be added to the final logo ?

Old 12-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #4

No, I think that Beast is all we need. Most of our quads say Gio on the engine cover anyway.

Thanks for starting this process.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #5

A few more ideas......., i could go with more detail, but i'm looking for a fairly easy 2 color logo that has no real small stuff so it will hold up with mud and washing.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #6

That's more like what I was thinking (and grey is a great idea). Can you square up the font and delete the 200?

Old 12-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #7

This is too cool! It would be awesome to have some kind of graphic on the machines as they are so barren from the factory. And "Beast" is kind of a cool name! (even though I think they were referring to the handling!) Please earmark one for me, I would even pay! Ty

Old 12-28-2009, 09:58 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
That's more like what I was thinking (and grey is a great idea). Can you square up the font and delete the 200?
Well the software shows grey but i think i have a big roll of metallic silver that i will probably use for mine, once again color choice will be up to you once we have a final logo.

Is this what you mean W&G.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #9

Wayne, that looks awesome, and I'd definitely put that on my wife's Beast (I'm sure she'd approve ).

Old 12-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #10

OK, W&G, that's 2 of us that like that last one, i'll wait for 3 more yes's or 10 days in case there are anymore opnions, and then i'll start cutting.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #11

I'm here, I'm here!

Sorry gang, Xmas was mayhem, lots of driving around, long days.. I'm sure you all get the point. Couldn't get near the computer for much of it.

Grrrrreat idea on the Chinariders approved Beast logo! I'm in with you guys on this last grey one, looks sharp! One on each side?

Old 12-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #12

Well that's 3 yes's now, and yes 2 logos will be mailed out to you when were all happy with a logo choice, color will be your choice.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #13

Which colours are available to us Wayne?

Old 12-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
Which colours are available to us Wayne?
Well i have lots of colors, pretty much anything you can think of i will have or can get easily, it's best to keep the background color darker than the foreground text.

What colors did you have in mind W&G?

Old 12-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #15

I have no idea; I'm a total neophyte on this topic. My wife's Beast is black, so I presume that black decals aren't the best choice.

What do you recommend?