Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2021, 01:43 PM   #1

110cc carb help

Hello community. I’ve searched this topic and couldn’t get the answers I need.

I have recently purchased a Tao t-force 110cc atv for my son. The atv is not preforming as good as it could be. I’ve adjusted the valves and now have moved onto the carburetor. I do have experience with these carbs as I have and enjoy a Tao tbr7. But I know from experience stock carbs can come with some “non-standard” type jets. I’m looking to purchase a new carburetor but I’d like to get one that takes common jets. Could someone please post a link to a good, popular
Carburetor with an assortment of jets? Pilot and main jets. From my research it appears to have a 20mm carb, correct me if I’m wrong.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Old 04-26-2021, 11:53 AM   #2

You can get jets for the stock carb on amazon. You want about an 80-82 main jet. Leave the pilot alone. You will need to slot the screws on the carb bowl to get them out. I used a dremel with a cut off wheel then a small flat screwdriver backed them right out. Also drill out the cap over the fuel adjustment screw. You should have more than enough adjustment on the pilot to get it running properly.

Old 04-26-2021, 07:56 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply. I have opened up the stock carb already, but compared the jets to the ones I had from other machines and they didn’t match. I do appreciate the main jet suggestion. The original was a 65. I’ll look for a jet kit on Amazon. I’ve been searching already but wasn’t sure which ones were compatible.