Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2022, 06:03 PM   #1

Diamo LS200 Parts Manual

Hello Forum!

I found this group from Google and was hoping you could help me out.
I recently was gifted a 2008 Diamo LS200; registered as a Zongshen America; ZS200GY-a. I was told these are honda knock offs. I am looking for the fuel shutoff with the threaded end. Any help is greatly appreciated!

TLDR;

I need a fuel shutoff for a 2008 Diamo LS200. Would also greatly appreciate a parts manual for it too!

**********EIDT**************

Simple google of just an overall part got me my fuel shutoff..... I am still looking for the parts manual or now a battery box for it!

Last edited by Diamo200; 04-07-2022 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Updated on issue.

Old 04-07-2022, 11:23 PM   #2

I don't know anything about Diamo. But many of these China bikes have interchangeable parts. Most of the engines are based on the Honda CG (pushrod) or CB (overhead cam) series. CSCMOTORCYCLES.COM by far has the best website for parts and information.
From the pics I've pulled up on Diamo ls200 it appears to be a Hawk type bike.
The closest CSC bike would be the TT250. But, the TT250 has a counterbalanced CG making some internal engine parts different from the more common non balanced CG.
To whoever stole my anti-depressants.
I Hope Your Happy !

Old 04-07-2022, 11:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol,fart View Post
I don't know anything about Diamo. But many of these China bikes have interchangeable parts. Most of the engines are based on the Honda CG (pushrod) or CB (overhead cam) series. CSCMOTORCYCLES.COM by far has the best website for parts and information.
From the pics I've pulled up on Diamo ls200 it appears to be a Hawk type bike.
The closest CSC bike would be the TT250. But, the TT250 has a counterbalanced CG making some internal engine parts different from the more common non balanced CG.

Man thanks for the quick response! for the price I may as well buy a new one.... I will look into that website, I appreciate this very much!

Old 04-08-2022, 12:17 AM   #4

Those bikes were sold under a few different names ,but they were very good ,and very popular back before about 2010 .Anyways ,use the sites search function ,search for 200gy and read all about it .I had a very good service manual for them ,but that’s several computers ago ,you might find it in the above threads ,or possibly a google search will bring it up for you ,just don’t bother including Diamo in your searches and you will be fine .

Old 04-08-2022, 03:17 AM   #5

https://s59fe35165f4762bd.jimcontent...e%20Manual.pdf

Not sure if this is going to work ,but here is the manual which is by far the best we ever got from a china bike .

Old 04-08-2022, 10:39 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
https://s59fe35165f4762bd.jimcontent...e%20Manual.pdf

Not sure if this is going to work ,but here is the manual which is by far the best we ever got from a china bike .
Thanks, I did not know there was anything that detailed on chinabikes !
To whoever stole my anti-depressants.
I Hope Your Happy !

Old 04-08-2022, 12:45 PM   #7

Note that the engine detailed in that manual is a CB overhead cam type, and not a CG engine. So it's not really a Hawk-alike at least in the engine department.

Old 04-08-2022, 01:49 PM   #8

That manual.is for the Zongshen ZS200-GY2, aka Sierra or Zipstar, which has a Yamaha TW200-clone engine and the rear wheel of a Kawasaki BN-125 Eliminator. There's an entire sticky on this very forum for that bike.

The ZS200-GYA is a completely different beast, with a Honda CG motor, and probably closer to a Hawk.

Old 04-12-2022, 09:35 AM   #9

FWIW, here's a pic of the "Diamo 200": there are a few similarities with the Sierra, most notably the Yamaha TW200/XT200-style instrument cluster, the saddle, the luggage rack, even the front upside-down forks lifted off a Honda CRF150-R (!) and the single-piston front brake caliper.

There are notable differences as well, such as the well-known Honda CG-style engine with the starter in the middle, different swingarm and rear wheel etc.

Here's a Croatian listing for the ZS200GY-A, with detailed pics of all parts.

https://www.njuskalo.hr/enduro-cross...0341?tab=video
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diamo-ls200-2009-1.jpg (109.4 KB, 67 views)

Old 04-14-2022, 07:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillRider View Post
FWIW, here's a pic of the "Diamo 200": there are a few similarities with the Sierra, most notably the Yamaha TW200/XT200-style instrument cluster, the saddle, the luggage rack, even the front upside-down forks lifted off a Honda CRF150-R (!) and the single-piston front brake caliper.

There are notable differences as well, such as the well-known Honda CG-style engine with the starter in the middle, different swingarm and rear wheel etc.

Here's a Croatian listing for the ZS200GY-A, with detailed pics of all parts.

https://www.njuskalo.hr/enduro-cross...0341?tab=video

Thanks for this info! I am missing a large amount of the plastics, and the battery cover broke. Time to see if any local stores have one I can zip tie or fasten to the rack there!

You guys are awesome, I appreciate this a lot.

Tags
diamo, diamo ls, diamo ls200, ls200