Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2011, 11:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastDoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzug
Yeah lots of folks said they had probs with PA but so far so good for me. My problem is I have a bike addiction I just found a great deal on a bike and giving some serious thought on buying it. If I do the Q will be up for sale.
Just don't ask for help from THIS doctor, I've got it too. :oops:

Don't sell the Q. 100% of people here who have sold a Q miss it, myself included.
The deal has been confirmed. Its a 2003 buell blast. I been waiting for the right deal on a blast or a nighthawk. We are meeting at the Tag place on Friday

Doc I would keep the Q but I live in apartments now and have no where to put it. So if I'm not riding it I should sell it. I would rent a space in storage down the street but the cheapest unit on the ground floor where I can store it is well over a hundred a month. Last time I checked it was almost $200.

I still need to put a belt on the Blast and dont have the cash this week to tag it but as soon as I do I will post the Q up for sale. The only issues are the backlight for the gauges is out and theres a few scratches on the rear fender where I been bungieing a tool bag. I'm thinking $800 when the time comes.