Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #1

Web site expansion...

The focus and domain name of this site would be great if it was also geared towards people who ride in China. Many foreigners here ride Chinese bikes and scooters and even though moto-repair shops are more convenient here, finding/sharing information or opinions in English is almost impossible.

Anyway, I feel it would add a harmonious but very deep contrast to the site that everyone can learn from. Please forgive my bluntness but I call it like I see it. Some work has been done here to collect and share very good information about these bikes and if more people knew about it, I think it could be a good thing.

a couple suggestions:
-New title bar/image - I know it's only looks but maybe there could be a contest where members submit candidates for the title image. Admin selects top 5 and posts a poll. Member votes determine winner.

-Editing the html source - This page has no title, keywords or description that would make it visible to search engines. Of these, the most important is the title which shows up in the very top of the browser window. These are searched and indexed pretty heavily by search bots.

CrazyC