Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #1

North Georgia Dealers

I haven't written many 'reviews' about my local motorsports dealears, but I will now. I had my son pickup a rebuild kit for a 250cc carburetor from dirtcheapmotorsports.com located in Cumming, GA. When I received it I noticed the kit had been cut open, and taped. The kit was missing the high speed needle valve. The clip for the needle was there, but again no needle. I called and left a message to Ricky, the owner. The next day I drove to Dirt Cheap Motorsports, to talk to Ricky. He told me his $22.00 kits did not include a needle. I asked why the kit contained the clip for the needle if it wasn't included. He turned red and shrugged his shoulders, and repeated my kits don't include a needle. He asked me to bring in my needle and he would sell me one to match.
Every $12.00 to $18.00 rebuild kit for a PZ30 on the web includes a main Needle Valve, thats the purpose of a rebuild kit. Conclusion, I have purchased a few hundred dollars worth of parts from this guy. No more. Ricky, if you're out there, I hope it was worth the price of a $2.00 needle for this customer review.
FYI