Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2016, 10:23 AM   #1

What do you clean you bikes with?

Hey guys i'm curious what everyone uses to clean their bikes? My bike has been sitting in the shed for about six months or so. Some of you may remember me from some of my previous posts about finding parts cause my brother wrecked my bike one day taking it out without permission. Since then I haven't had time to work on my bike till now. I order my new front rim, front fork set these are in shipping as we speak. SO HAPPY! should be here monday. So as anyone can imagine I got all excited about being able to work on my Hawk that I had to go out to the shed and check on her. To my disappointment my bike is cover with Dust and dirt or crud and I have no idea whats on the seat. It's like these white dots maybe poo not really sure. I live in the country and it seems some critters broke in and vandilized my shed. So I'm looking for suggestions on what to use to clean the Seat manly but also what you all use on the whole bike. Sorry if this is a silly question this is my first bike and I just wanna take the best care possible. Even if those darn critters are against me!! Thank you all and have a great day.