Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2018, 02:30 PM   #1

2007 Hi-Bird 250cc

Hello. As the title says, I'm putting my Hi-bird up for sale. I just haven't rode it as much as I wanted or thought I would. I literally have a garage full of projects so it would be great if someone got it that would ride it. Mostly stock, except for a new(er) carb, fuel petcock, and side panels. Mirrors too. It has under 140 miles on the odometer, and I'm pretty sure that's correct.. So, not even broke in.. The tires look it, and the brake rotors are barely discolored, let alone worn. Funny, but it was missing a few very small things but nothing big when I got it, such as the mirrors and some of the emmissions tubing. I have NO idea why any of that was missing on a bike so 'new', but it was a bit taken apart too.. Theres a blank off plate on the exhaust pipe now... The new carb is because the choke cable and (handlebar) lever were missing, so this one has the lever on the side of the carb.
It's the dual sport, and registered with a WA state title. Ran good when i've taken it out, but I put a few scrathes on it.. It seems to have decent power, but reading the threads, and with weldngrind and spudriders advice, (and others of course), you can probably tweek and modify this for better performance. I just haven't due to all the other projects I have.
It starts right up, but only with the electric start. Doesn't seem to with the kick starter. Again, something I haven't gotten to..
I'm asking $600. Located on Whidbey Island in WA state, so about 2 hours north of Seattle.
I posted here first but probably gonna list it on craigslist too. I'll add photos or send them to you in email if you like.. I thnk that's everything, but please ask anything specific you want to know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180511_hibird1.jpg (103.5 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg 20180511_hibird2.jpg (102.3 KB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg 20180511_hibird3.jpg (103.1 KB, 405 views)

1985 Kawasaki Gpz 750 turbo
1983 Kawasaki Gpz 750
2007 Hi-bird QH250-gy
2008 Suzuki RMz250

Last edited by nevernuf; 05-11-2018 at 11:40 PM. Reason: pic addition