Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #16

Sam...they will figure out who is a good dealer and who isn't. IMO they need to be careful who gets to sell these bikes. A little attention to detail could go a very long way towards keeping people happy.

I actually have mixed feelings when it comes to Wheeling Cycle. On one hand, they tried to rectify the situation with a sprocket and chain ( and honestly the chain they gave me seems way better than the one that was stock) but I don't think they took me seriously.

I get pissed off when people insult my intelligence and/or treat me like a moron. I DO HAVE LUCID MOMENTS.

In any case, I have almost 2500 km on this sucker and have finally learned to accept the vibrations. All my lights work, it burns no oil, the wheels need trued but oh well.

If they had any sense they would hire me as their official american lifan salesperson. I could have sold two of them today.

ah well. I am in scheme mode....i gonna figure out a way to get into selling these things. tooo many people are approaching me at the freakin' gas station...its ridiculous!!!!!

edit: please note that it is saturday night and I am not beer #7 and occasionally have delusions of grandeur....