Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2019, 11:15 AM   #1

Powersportsmax and Peace

We purchased the BMS250 from Powersportsmax in late April. We researched the china syndrome to near death for months, read as many posts on this site, and even PM several members to get opinions, and so forth. The decision came down to the Blue Eagle Brozz and the BMS and a few different quality venders, including Don at apmc, and Jeff at Peace. I had talked with Jeff a year or two ago at actually becoming a dealer, and he was very professional and upfront .

Powersportsmax had a little financing deal as our cash flow was sagging a bit, as a temporary issue, and wanted to get the mrs an anniversary present. Therefore, the decision was made for the BMS. If Jeff had the same financing short term deal, I would have purchased from him. (Jeff was great in all his emails) Jeff has some good videos on assembly that helped with the BMS. The bike was shipped as promised, from powersportsmax, arrived in great condition, and we assembled. The entire process was painless, and relatively expedient.

Now the MCO dilemma…..powersports max said they sent the original MCO to me, however I now think I lost it, and because of my OA (old age), that's what I think. I cant find it. So on July 7, I had requested a duplicate copy, and had sent several emails bugging them to get the duplicate. They responded to all emails and said the process was in the works. At least they responded in a timely manner, to all emails. I do believe a few weeks to get a duplicate is not out of the question, since it was my fault for losing it. They even called me and left a message. So therefore, a day or two ago, they sent me a tracking number of the envelope, MCO, as it is to be delivered today!

We have not had any other issues with the bike requiring service, warranty or parts. So far so good!

I think that the next bike we are looking at, is either a Blue Eagle Brozz, and (I kinda hate fuel injection on bikes and wheelers), but also the Lifan Xpec.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Last edited by wedooit; 07-25-2019 at 11:16 AM. Reason: cant type worth a darn