Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Other Brands
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2019, 11:46 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishjew View Post
Its highway manners are much more capable(75mph GPS verified). I have only had it on fire roads but its center of gravity is lower than the tt250 so to me it feels much more planted in that aspect. I believe the tt250 will be better suited for for more technical offload situations. Im 6'2" with a 31" inseam and the riding position is more upright and comfortable than the tt250, my back has thanked me. The seat is about equivalent to the tt250 which is not great but I can easily flat foot this bike at a stop.

Thanks for the response. It sounds like the RE would be a nice improvement over my 250 in many ways. I am happy to hear RE was able to design it with a low center of gravity.

PCG I haven't ridden a Himalayan yet but I plan to. I will let you know how the SSR/RE compare once I do. I am hoping the RE would be an improvement when it comes to tackling headwinds and grades at reasonable highway speed. My SSR is usually adequate on the highway, but in high-wind weather or climbing grades I sometimes find myself barely creeping past the semis.