Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2021, 03:20 PM   #11

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa_Adv View Post
I'll try that with the pictures from tonight. I'll make sure to snag a few of the frame. Is there any specific points you want to see?

I also try to get another light out there so I don't have to rely on the flash as much.
I was just thinking how do all these frames match up, the HAWK, X Pro Titan, etc. I was just curious about all the attachment points. No need to spend your time taking special pix. As it sits now that black all blends together and the resolution is reduced I think when the pix is uploaded to the forum, hence getting full resolution gives a better view of detail and opens in a kinda zoomed in look.

That old saying a Picture is worth a thousand words. This is the first time I have seen the RXB250L frame. A good build thread has good pictures and you have started with some good ones.

Somebody taught me how to upload with imgbb and when I learned I went back to my build thread (edit function which the original user can modify the post) and re-uploaded the same pictures and erased the original links to have them appear in the post. Rather than take new pictures you could just upload the original with the full link code and fix the original post, try it first to be sure the link works (that you are getting the picture loading in a new window with full resolution).

A build like this, with all the clearance issues, those close ups angles and any zoom ability will improve seeing how it all fits and maybe taking your idea and work to apply it to another bike. I only say all this because you have done a great job getting started so I can't resist trying to make it better. Keep up the good work!