Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2023, 06:11 PM   #1

Vitacci Titan Questions.

Hello,

I just purchased my Titan a couple weeks ago. I have been looking and lurking but I figure it is time to start posting. I have a couple questions that I am hoping to get help with.

1. Has anyone figured out the cluster programing on the Titans yet? I know that if you hold the button on the cluster down with the key off and then turn the key on while holding the button down it displays " SE" then you can go into where there is a bunch of numbers you can change and you can switch from MPH to KPH. anyone have ideas on what the numbers change? I'm hoping there is a way to adjust the calibration for more accuracy.

2. I believe that the engine has the counterbalance, how does this affect parts selection? Could I use a head, bbk and other parts from a non-counterbalance engine?

3.Exhaust- Is the factory exhaust bad on this one? it has dual mufflers, I did not see a restrictor in the head pipe. I tried a single on it but did not care for the sound... not the volume but just the exhaust note change.

4. Is the EFI capable of compensating for mods? Is anyone working on tunes for these bikes? Is the CDI even worth messing with, or just leave it stock?

I think that is all I got for now, any help is appreciated.