Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2016, 01:06 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Racer View Post
Scratch what I posted about those LED's.. won't work.

Looks like the bulb is PX15d/P15D25/H6M any of those three series. Not sure if my lights are AC or DC and if like other stuff on the bike + is ground. I read some comments the TaoTao's may be AC

Finding plenty of LED bulbs in those series on Amazon.. just not sure if the polarity on mine is normal. I know LED's are picky what is - and what is + or they wont light up.

It would be nice to be able to use the headlights that came on the Rhino as actual functional headlights.

LOL I figured out why the rear axle is 6 inches too short on the Rhino. It's so they can fit it in the crate. Screw rideability I guess.. just get it in the smallest crate you can. Would be nice if they threw in a set of wheel adapters to get the wheelbase right.
I was told by my dealer in Sac that with the more narrow rear, it makes it easier to turn , especially for the "under-experienced". Whether that's BS or not, I don't know. Here's the spacers I ordered.

http://www.amazon.com/Factory-Spec-F...ilpage_o07_s00

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350