Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2008, 12:48 AM   #1

What do you guys think of this?

http://www.rhinomotorcycles.com/index.php

DOT<EPA< CARB it's got it all supposedly. Manufactured in Asia to Rhino's specs. It looks well done. Price is within reason if its a well built as it looks.

Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie
www.scootdawg.proboards59.com

Old 01-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #2

Looks like

Looks like alot of bang for your buck .
Nice looking bike too, and the 250cc thing is always appealing to me , light, fast , and cheap to fix .
Been pondering something like that for a good long time, glad to see this market building up . I also noticed that the Tonga 250cc water cooled street bike that is being produced is to be had at a more reasoanble price now too .Thanks for the post, did not know that bike was even out there ?

You know, it's people like you that are just KILLING my bank account !

Later, Cheers, Kelly5150

Old 01-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #3

Kelly fear not the Kikker is still tops for style. Problem is I am a fat guy in a rural area... I need to be able to hold 50 mph to keep from being run over. Rumor has it you are going to help me with that power problem soon.

Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie

Old 01-30-2008, 06:20 PM   #4

Hee hee hee ,

Hee hee hee

I really would like one of those choppers , like I really need one and all .
They are the coolest thing I have seen in awhile though .

Cheers ! Kelly out

Old 01-31-2008, 12:07 AM   #5

Good to see you, ACD! The Rhino is pretty cool. I think the Johhny Pag police bike is way cool, too.

What has been going on, besides scootdawg? Heck, what has been going on with scootdawg?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 01-31-2008, 10:44 PM   #6

Culcune I have had my ups and downs. My company is doing OK but my wife has been out of work for some time and is now working but for $10 an hour she was making 35K a year. As a result last year we had two cars reposessed and are way behind on everything. I had to sell my Vespa I almost cried..(Almost). I am starting a part time job Fri night driving a Taxi (Toyota Prius of all things) to make some extra $$. We sold the donkey to the local sheriff we couldn't afford to keep him. The 4-wheeler is next to go. :( ScootDawg is doing great. We are over 2100 members and have over 300,000 page views a month. I am reviewing a new model of Fly Scooter called the La Vie. Nice looking 150 cc scoot in a cinammon brown color. IF the review goes well I am considering joining up with Fly Scooters on a more official level. I really like this direction this company is heading. I have also started a POWERSPORTS DEALER ONLY FORUM just for dealers no public access. If anyone is interested send me a PM or send me a note at dinsmore at isp dot com spelled out to avoid the robots that inevitably will find me anyway. So I am still around I still lurk behind the scenes here from work on occasion. I have forgotten my password so I can't log in from work but as of now my computer still remembers for me. I would love to get a Kikker or another small custom chopper by end of summer hence the reson for my posting of the Rhino. Hope everyone is well and I will be watching from time to time.

Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie

Old 02-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #7

way to much for me :( but look sweet if you had some black top to ride it on