Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2016, 10:21 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomalak007 View Post
Well I ordered the bike! From apscusa.com. They have it on sale for $949 plus shipping. Fingers crossed.
Tom... what was the final cost? Sounds like you got a good deal unless they are charging you 500 to ship. Can you link it?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 01-01-2017, 12:05 AM   #17

http://www.apscusa.com/New-2015-Hawk...017_p_726.html

I added one to my cart but it won't give shipping costs. When I clicked check out I was told shipping costs would be added later and I didn't want to create a user account to move on because I already have a Hawk. You should be able to enter a zip code before you get that far but it didn't work.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:37 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
http://www.apscusa.com/New-2015-Hawk...017_p_726.html

I added one to my cart but it won't give shipping costs. When I clicked check out I was told shipping costs would be added later and I didn't want to create a user account to move on because I already have a Hawk. You should be able to enter a zip code before you get that far but it didn't work.
Yep, I tried the same thing. Kind of a weird thing, most sites will give you the shipping cost before going all the way and entering credit card info.

Old 01-01-2017, 02:03 AM   #19

I know that when ordered my Hawk it was $1395 on the website that I purchased from and no hidden shipping costs. The guy that delivered it called before delivery. A semi with a lift gate and a pallet jack made my heart melt.

Old 01-01-2017, 07:39 AM   #20

From their website:

Sale Ends Jan. 1, 2017. Shipping Cost is NOT Included on these Products. Please call for quotes or go to www.freightcenter.com to obtain your Personal Quote.Average shipping cost range from $85.00 to $450.00 Depending on Product and Shipping Location.

So this might be a decent deal. Guess I will call them later today...

Old 01-01-2017, 07:42 AM   #21

$949 !!! I think I might order another. APSCusa are straight shooters. I bet shipping will be the straight shipping cost.

Old 01-01-2017, 08:10 AM   #22

Oh I got a quote when I called Don at apcsusa. From Tennessee to Rochester, NY it was $128 to ship to a commercial dock and $195 to ship residential to my house. I chose my house because I didn't want to deal with the pain of getting my trailer out. So all in all it will be around $1150. No they didn't hide the shipping cost, it was stated on the web site that the sale items were not free shipping like the rest. I called Don and he seemed like a straight shooter and more than helpful. I'll give a full review when I receive the order, but I was pleased so far, he didn't seem like an cheesy dirt bag car salesman.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:39 AM   #23

Quote:
Oh I got a quote when I called Don at apcsusa. From Tennessee to Rochester, NY it was $128 to ship to a commercial dock and $195 to ship residential to my house. I chose my house because I didn't want to deal with the pain of getting my trailer out. So all in all it will be around $1150. No they didn't hide the shipping cost, it was stated on the web site that the sale items were not free shipping like the rest. I called Don and he seemed like a straight shooter and more than helpful. I'll give a full review when I receive the order, but I was pleased so far, he didn't seem like an cheesy dirt bag car salesman.
Thanks tomalak007! I'm in RI so the shipping should be comparable.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:28 PM   #24

Yep, 1149, I think that the best price I've seen on these hawks since I have been hanging around this place. Thats the final cost I put up for my bashan, less feature rich than the hawk.

. .
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 01-02-2017, 02:23 PM   #25

Quote:
Great price,the Hawk exceeded all my expectations so far and the pro circuit exhaust really transformed the bike.

Old 01-02-2017, 03:57 PM   #26

Quote:

under 1,200 to your door is a SWEET deal !

on a side note, You're not that far from myself or Sany.....he's in Syracuse if I remember correctly, and I'm about 1/2 way to Buffalo, in Batavia.
Congrats on the purchase!

Old 01-02-2017, 03:59 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
under 1,200 to your door is a SWEET deal !

on a side note, You're not that far from myself or Sany.....he's in Syracuse if I remember correctly, and I'm about 1/2 way to Buffalo, in Batavia.
Congrats on the purchase!
Oh nice, if everything works out we'll have to hook up for a ride! You guys know any trails?

Old 01-02-2017, 07:11 PM   #28

Quote:
Oh nice, if everything works out we'll have to hook up for a ride! You guys know any trails?
I know of a few out this way, but none out towards you or Sany.

you know, this thread and your findings have truly got me re-thinking my stance on how my money will be spent.....the best I've been able to find on a Brozz in orange, is through powerrideoutlet.com, being roughly $1,650 shipped to my door.

https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/dirt...l#!prettyPhoto

If I were to just buy a Hawk, the difference in cost would be give or take $500.

the main differences being the taller highway ratios on the Brozz, the rear rack on the Brozz, the more road friendly sneakers on the Brozz, the digital dash (in mph) on the Brozz, inverted forks on the Brozz,
and it's counterbalanced making my daily commute a little nicer at higher rpms.

also, with the Brozz there's a small chance that it will come equipped with a nicer battery and NGK plug right outta the box.

on a side note, BOTH bikes would require being on the receiving end of a new pipe and chain...those mods are a mute point.

decisions, decisions.......

Old 01-02-2017, 11:12 PM   #29

Be Careful, When I was trying to hunt down a Brozz to buy. The number listed on Power ride Outlets site was out of service. I wanted to call to verify availability.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:45 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
I know of a few out this way, but none out towards you or Sany.

you know, this thread and your findings have truly got me re-thinking my stance on how my money will be spent.....the best I've been able to find on a Brozz in orange, is through powerrideoutlet.com, being roughly $1,650 shipped to my door.

https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/dirt...l#!prettyPhoto

If I were to just buy a Hawk, the difference in cost would be give or take $500.

the main differences being the taller highway ratios on the Brozz, the rear rack on the Brozz, the more road friendly sneakers on the Brozz, the digital dash (in mph) on the Brozz, inverted forks on the Brozz,
and it's counterbalanced making my daily commute a little nicer at higher rpms.

also, with the Brozz there's a small chance that it will come equipped with a nicer battery and NGK plug right outta the box.

on a side note, BOTH bikes would require being on the receiving end of a new pipe and chain...those mods are a mute point.

decisions, decisions.......
And the biggest point for your $ 500, the dot street sticker.