Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2017, 03:28 PM   #1

It's Getting Crowded in Here!

The missus went and bought a motorcycle yesterday!! I had to take the Commander out of the garage so I had enough room to park four bikes now (Talk about first world problems, right?). The commander is going to sleep in the workshop now, and the bikes will be lined up along the wall so we can take them out without having to move everything everywhere. Mrs. Emerikol has picked up a very gently used Suzuki TU250X. It's a 2013 model with 1,300 miles on it. It's not even broken in yet. It's in really great shape, and she only spent $3,000 on it. I'm super excited to see her take up the two-wheeled addiction. Here's a picture of what the garage looks like now: From front to back, Suzuki TU250X, Honda Rebel 250, Suzuki DR650, Haosen Hawk
http://chinariders.net/attachment.ph...1&d=1483734455
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5934.jpg (92.8 KB, 174 views)

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up

Old 01-06-2017, 04:59 PM   #2

Awesome! Nothing better than adding to the rolling stock! Congrats!...and especially having the Mrs. be the culprit..... ;-)

That TU250 motor is the same one you'll find in the SSR XF250. Supposed to be bullet proof.

http://www.ssrmotorsports.com/store/enduro/xf250.php

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 01-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #3

Thats a NICE looking bike. I love the retro looking tank. We need more offerings like this. I like bikes with tanks like that.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:34 PM   #4

Thanks Guys! The missus is super excited to start riding. She was on the Rebel for a bit, but it just wasn't a good fit and she wound up going down pretty hard. Almost put her off riding completely, but she's got chops, that's for sure (and also a couple hundred dollars in emergency room bills now). So now there's a big dent in the gas tank on the Rebel, and a pretty banged up set of handlebars and turn signals. I'll take care of that later. She bought this one in her name and so far she seems to be really happy with it. The rake is a little more vertical than the Rebel, so it really wants to stay up on it's own, and that's a plus for her. Hopefully the weather will clear out of here in short order and she can ride it some. So far she's only gone around the back yard a bit, but she's off to get her Georgia motorcycle permit on Monday, and then we're going to be up and running! The garage is so crowded you can hardly see the Hawk way off in the back...

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up