Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2020, 01:45 AM   #1

Apollo 250 - Conversion & Mods

Hey all,

I picked up a new Apollo 250 dirt bike a few months back and love it. I've since decided on two things - I want to make it faster and I want to make it street legal.

I have pretty minimal experience on bikes so bear with me here. What are some of the best bolt on performance parts and what is the cheapest/easiest way to convert this to street legal?

Thanks in advance!

Old 11-16-2020, 07:46 AM   #2

Apollo makes a DB36 250 that is street legal so i would suggest contacting ORION or similar Dealer and seeing if you can buy the lighting kit , I would guess that the Chinese being how they are that the existing factory harness has all the connectors there for the lights ,they just arent used on the "dirt only " configuration .

The best bolt on parts are going to be a Nibbi 28 carb, a 4 degree offset flywheel key from Joe Henner Motorsports a ProComm or Big Gun rev bov ( CDI box) and replacing the exhaust and possibly gearing changes, after that you are looking at big bore kits, cams etc which will require internal engine work .,you can get those thru Joe Henner Motorsports.
2020 Orion RXB250L