Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2022, 11:47 AM   #1

Brakes for Baja 250X Xmotos XB31

I bought a 2007 Baja 250X, appears to be the Xmoto's XB31, we are bringing it back to life for my son's girlfriend with some help from the folks here. When I got the bike it did not have a front brake caliper, I have lots of master cylinders from our Jap bikes but I'm having trouble finding the right caliper bracket for the front. It has a pretty large rotor, and it appears there was some kind of an offset bracket that set the dual piston caliper far enough away to accept it. I've not been able to find a smaller caliper that matches the bolt pattern or the bracket for the caliper itself. Any ideas or anyone have one for sale? I'm not opposed to purchasing an entire front end if someone has it. Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20221027_133723.jpg (1.19 MB, 71 views)

Old 10-28-2022, 06:32 PM   #2

Any chance that this one might work? It includes mounting hole specs to the fork leg.

Old 10-29-2022, 01:38 PM   #3

It does not look like that when it's out far enough for the 240 mm rotor either. There is a warehouse in Garland Texas, pretty close to me, that guy said I could look at some of the ones that he has for Apollo's that might work.