Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2009, 05:41 AM   #16

simulation credit auto
Quote:
Bullcreek wrote:
Katoranger you have been a big help. I love forums like this because everyone can get together and help each other out. I will give Bruce a call when I get the information off of the motor.
Me,too.Thanks to everybody for all the help, this is a GREAT site, and I am very thankful for it and it's people.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #17

My Gio 110cc Quad is a dog taking off too. Doesn't matter to me as it's for my novice daughters to ride, so it going slow is good.. however, with the govenor screw cranked in to limit speed, it struggles to get them going without a push. I think it's the brake myself and will be fooling with it some more over the summer..

Just thought I'd weigh in and let you know it's not just that brand!

Old 06-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #18

I have a similar transmission in my Daymak Super Grunt Deluxe 110 but you shift down for reverse and up for forward. I do notice that it is very peppy in reverse and slightly sluggish in forward, but it does take off OK and will still break traction even with me on it (210 lbs). I just took it to be a low range reverse gear and a tall forward gear and can honestly live with it just fine. I would think that changing out your sprockets to lower the overall gearing would help give you more bottom end at the expense of top end.