Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #16

Thanks guys, I'm checking out the links. Motorcycle Superstore wont ship tires to Canada either though. Bummer. I sent an email to Duro asking them if they have any Canadian distributors that I could order them from. I wonder why so many companies will ship tools and clothes, but not tires? Strange .

Old 06-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #17

It may have something to do with size. USPS won't ship that large internationally.

Allen

Old 08-19-2010, 07:58 PM   #18

should not be to much difference between tires and motors.. gio is willing to ship me a motor when im ready to buy one using ups..

just want to add rocky mountain atv&mc is awsome..

just placed my 2nd order with them for some lexx maxxx 4 stroke silencer packing.. placed the order at 420ish utah time, and had a item has been shipped confirmation email before 5 utah time, along with a tracking number..

now if only the started stocking some parts for gio quads and quads that are like that they would get 100% of my buiness.. their shipping charges are awsome as well 7 bucks flat rate for orders under 99 bucks, and only 1.48 more for ups 2 day delivery

Old 08-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizke
should not be to much difference between tires and motors.. gio is willing to ship me a motor when im ready to buy one using ups..

USPS and UPS are not the same. USPS wont ship tires to Canada due to their size. I believe that UPS will ship anything up to 150 pounds or so.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #20

oops missed the "s" on the end of usps, thought you guys where talking about ups..

btw like the fallout boy icon, you going to pick up fallout new vegas in 2 months ? already got my preorder paid for...