Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #16

Man I havnt been on one all day. I goofed off yesterday till it was too late to get wheelie pics. Then last nite I walk out to where my bikes are and said "I think my gy5 would look good black". Thats what Ive been doing, makin it black. Look over in the DS section for pics of that in a few minutes. Maybe Ill build another one of these Z50s and cross breed it with a little pocket bike. I do like that cb50 idea.

Hey My son got some seat time this weekend. Here is a pic.

Old 05-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #17

CRidin

CRidin ,
glad to see he has his helmet on, kudos for good parenting .
Black is always a cool color especially on the GY's . Heck, any bike looks good black :wink:
Well, not getting on that Z50 obviously saved your life this weekend, that's always a plus I cannot imagine how squirrlely that must be with YOU on it ?????
I got out and rode the Viva 250 in the rain . I feel pretty safe ont he bigger bikes, now . I respected my little Micheal bike prior to riding it, but now he has my full attention after creaming myself 8O
I need a carb for my Viva , I hate this little carb they put on it, it needs more juice and air for sure . Mikuni here I come again .

Cheers, enjoy your painting and make sure you wear a resperator, you wouldn't want black boogers now would ya ?

Cheers, Kelly5150 out

Old 05-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #18

Keep pumping out the little bikes guys! N2r.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #19

Kelly5150

I loved the post about The Isle of Mann, it was Great! Funny as..... You are who you are, I really don't think you offended anyone. I'm still laughing about how you put that! I needed a good laugh! Talking about Brit bikes... you are Ok. I know plenty of folks that you couldn't rip their British bike out of their cold dead hands. They have a certain appeal to people. They have a certain rumble, vibration, ride and you can't copy that at all. Yamaha tried with their XS650 and came real close but not, it's still a Japanese bike.
Keep up the good work, and heal well from your injury.
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 05-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #20

Bruce

Bruce,
thanks .
Yes your right, a Britt bike is a Britt bike, nothing else like it . I can attest they call the Norton the Worlds greatest road handler ever built for a good reason, it is one of the best handling bikes there is to date . I owned a RD400 Daytona Special and that bike could handle as you know .
I would trade the RD in on a Norton for handling any day though , honestly . Stock Norton , NO , but how I have it built , yes . The first set of Koni shocks I put on the bike broke from torque . Believe it or not I am running a set of FLH Proggressives on it now for 5 years, no problems and they are holding up good . This bike is a true monster .

Glad I could amuze you, that was my plan anyway, besides letting go of some pent up frustrations of course with the loss of my dog. It still ripps me up . I guess that is why I am riding so much lately too .

CRidin is sure doing a great job on that little hurraciane Z50 isn't he ? I like it, very cool idea , but deadly squirrely I bet with that motor platform in it if it is anything like the Lifan I got my hands on . Hey, two cheers for crazy, he is bonefide for sure ! 8O

Well thanks again Bruce, enjoy your day or night as it may be and thanks for the post .

Cheers, kelly5150