Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2020, 10:45 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedpw View Post
Just spoke to Q9. They are saying now that the TBRs won’t ship until June 11th-25th. This is sad because the rep on the phone told me that they will be in the first week of June... I am gunna make some more calls to other dealers, if one of them has them in stock I’m gunna cancel my pre-order and go with them.
They probably are sitting in containers here in the US but more than likely have to go through customs first.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 06-03-2020, 10:46 AM   #17

That's pretty much what I expected. It doesn't make my inner 10 year old happy at all, but I figure the little ****er waited 42 years, he can wait a few more weeks.

g.

Old 06-03-2020, 01:53 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
I got from a very reliable source that the TBR7's arrived last week and 90% of those were pre-orders. good luck guys.
Got a scoop on any of the other Chines toys like ATVs and Scoots?

Old 06-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabjoe View Post
Got a scoop on any of the other Chines toys like ATVs and Scoots?
Speaking with Don Hopper last night he has some 125cc atv's available and some scooter. https://www.shopapmc.com/ATV_c_1.html

Also KPM200's and Xpects will be back in stock within the next two weeks.

Venom is getting some bikes in but most are pre-sold already. There warehouse is totally empty which worked out perfect for them as the are moving into a larger warehouse so nothing to move. lol I was told by both that shipments are coming for the next few weeks and into next month.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 06-03-2020, 02:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Speaking with Don Hopper last night he has some 125cc atv's available and some scooter. https://www.shopapmc.com/ATV_c_1.html

Also KPM200's and Xpects will be back in stock within the next two weeks.

Venom is getting some bikes in but most are pre-sold already. There warehouse is totally empty which worked out perfect for them as the are moving into a larger warehouse so nothing to move. lol I was told by both that shipments are coming for the next few weeks and into next month.
Thanks for the update Jerry..

It's nice to get some info.. other than the standard "We'll have it in the next xx weeks or months" and when that time passes, they say the same thing again. With some detail like you gave, there's hope that stuff is actually still trickling in.

Much appreciated!

Old 06-04-2020, 09:32 AM   #21

Quote:
I got from a very reliable source that the TBR7's arrived last week and 90% of those were pre-orders. good luck guys.
Well I got notification emails this morning (multiple for some reason) from txpowersports that my Hawk 250 shipped last night. Saia freight (never heard of them) picked it up and loaded it around 6pm their time in Texas.

Not sure if they deliver on weekends or not, if it takes 3-4 days to get to MI, I'll probably have to drive back into town to take delivery.

So they do exist! I imagine since it's brand new shipped in Stock that the bike will be a 2020 model.

Now just to wait for my Hellcat from Q9... That one I'm not expecting til next month sometime.

Last edited by Deckard_Cain; 06-04-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Old 06-04-2020, 03:36 PM   #22

Quote:
They probably are sitting in containers here in the US but more than likely have to go through customs first.
I was honestly thinking the same thing, with Covid I’m sure they are taking extra precautions with anything coming from China. Hope these riots don’t delay things too much, my bike is going to have a long ride from Cali to NJ once it finally ships.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:13 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard_Cain View Post
Well I got notification emails this morning (multiple for some reason) from txpowersports that my Hawk 250 shipped last night. Saia freight (never heard of them) picked it up and loaded it around 6pm their time in Texas.

Not sure if they deliver on weekends or not, if it takes 3-4 days to get to MI, I'll probably have to drive back into town to take delivery.

So they do exist! I imagine since it's brand new shipped in Stock that the bike will be a 2020 model.

Now just to wait for my Hellcat from Q9... That one I'm not expecting til next month sometime.
Saia is usually pretty good with shipments from my experience, use them at work a lot. Or we used to before the world decided to enter the twilight zone.

Old 06-04-2020, 11:09 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHnTX View Post
Saia is usually pretty good with shipments from my experience, use them at work a lot. Or we used to before the world decided to enter the twilight zone.
I got a Trailmaster (Znen) scooter delivered from them about 2 weeks ago. It took them a week to get it from TX to MD.

For speed, they're ok.. as for condition of at delivery, I'm surprised my scooter is ok. The metal crate was so bent up, even the local delivery driver, who I had trouble communicating with, was saying he probably wouldn't accept it.

Eventually he let me unpack it on his truck.. and other then a gash in a tire and some scratches, it was ok. I swear, the crate was so banged up, they had it strapped to the wall of the truck to keep it from falling over. It looked like King Kong picked it up and threw at against a corner of a building a few times. When I spoke with a dispatcher from the local delivery company, they said they had in their notes, that they received it crushed from SAIA.

Old 06-05-2020, 06:13 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabjoe View Post
I got a Trailmaster (Znen) scooter delivered from them about 2 weeks ago. It took them a week to get it from TX to MD.

For speed, they're ok.. as for condition of at delivery, I'm surprised my scooter is ok. The metal crate was so bent up, even the local delivery driver, who I had trouble communicating with, was saying he probably wouldn't accept it.

Eventually he let me unpack it on his truck.. and other then a gash in a tire and some scratches, it was ok. I swear, the crate was so banged up, they had it strapped to the wall of the truck to keep it from falling over. It looked like King Kong picked it up and threw at against a corner of a building a few times. When I spoke with a dispatcher from the local delivery company, they said they had in their notes, that they received it crushed from SAIA.
If I had to guess SAIA got it like that or some forklift driver at the hub was trying to cut corners and stacked something else on top.

Always someone who doesn't want to do the job the right way. At some point every carrier we have used ignores the "do not stack" cones we put on top and we get the pallet with crushed cones so you know what happened...

Old 06-05-2020, 09:13 PM   #26

Quote:
We shall find out come Tuesday! Would be Monday but I'm having a minor surgery and had them deliver the next day. Did so during a live chat on their website. Their actual website is kinda garbage, especially on mobile... But the chat worked!

Old 06-09-2020, 10:37 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard_Cain View Post
We shall find out come Tuesday! Would be Monday but I'm having a minor surgery and had them deliver the next day. Did so during a live chat on their website. Their actual website is kinda garbage, especially on mobile... But the chat worked!
So how'd it turn out?

Old 06-10-2020, 12:08 PM   #28

Quote:
So how'd it turn out?
They called me in the morning and said they ran out of room on the liftgate truck (of which they were down to two). So if I had a pickup truck or if my trailer was not up north, I'd have just driven the 20 mins to the terminal and picked it up myself.

Instead, they asked if Thursday was OK to deliver... well, it kinda has to be now, doesn't it? lol.

So tomorrow, sometime between 9am and 7pm EST. lol. Honestly, the out of stock and waiting from txpowersports went fine, we'll see how long it takes to get the bill of sale or whatever paperwork I need to register it, but this crap with the freight company is kinda dumb.

Especially since they arranged for the Tuesday delivery late last week- they should have had a spot for me on that truck.

Tags
#q9powersports, #taotao, #tbr7