Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #16

Thanks for the compliment on the scenery GY i dont know anywhere else but Utah and Colorado as far as trail riding...want to change that someday
The helmets are on the ground beside me...wife wanted the dew rag look in pics so she looks tougher! . we all wear helmets religiously since her and i are both fire/rescue and EMT's. Would not look good as a headline " Local firefighter and community volunteer killed today as a result of not wearing a helmet while riding" 8O

Old 05-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #17

WOW:!:

There's nothing like that around Houston. Do you know if there are any places out around Utah, Colorado, Arizone, etc...That offers Trails rides/ back road tours for people on Vacation...The wife and I are thinking about head that way next year. and I would really like to take a ride on an endruo out there. Let me know some info, website's etc...

Old 05-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #18

I'll get some info on websites you can visit and post them in here so you or anyone else that wants can look them up if they are interested.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:48 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death85e
I'll get some info on websites you can visit and post them in here so you or anyone else that wants can look them up if they are interested.
Thanks