Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2016, 12:54 PM   #1

Grin Today is my son's 19th birthday but I got the present!

After some telephone legwork on the part of Ryan and my friendly banker the ink is dried and the deal is done. My order is placed for a white 2016 RX3 slice of heaven. I've a feeling that was the easy part. As Tom Petty sang . . . The waiting is the hardest part! On a side note ... This journey for me began during the initial Don't Miss the Boat promotion. Unfortunately at that time it wasn't meant to be but with patience and assistance from Ryan at CSC it's now completed. So - - - If you're lurking here and just can't decide what to do or if you can make it happen don't hesitate to email or call Ryan. I'm telling you straight up - the guy is first class as I suspect the entire organization is as well. You'll get top shelf service no matter the outcome! Don't put it off any longer... Get that RX3, TT250 or RC3 ordered . . . You'll feel great

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song