Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2016, 03:17 PM   #16

Thanks for all the replies guys I will definitely go through it and check/locate all the bolts I too was worried with shipping especially this time of year I am going to look at some later this week and compare

Old 11-29-2016, 05:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Leaving nine days to mail order could be dicey for either brand.
Good point culcune. When I ordered the Tao Tao Rhino last year from SPS, she flat out told me on the phone that normally it would take "X" amount of time for me to receive it, but because of the holiday rush, it will take this much longer.
She was right on the money.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 11-29-2016, 07:24 PM   #18

Yeah I will definitely not be going the mail order route I have to have them by christmas

Old 12-14-2016, 11:41 PM   #19

Hopefully you got something ordered.. Last year the China shop I bought our Tao Toa's at got them in two day before Christmas.. LIke the others said.. go over everything.. they have one or two guys assembling a 100 at a time..
For my then 5 1/2 yr old girl, I bought the T-Force.. It was sized about right.. She's about 52 inches tall now and a good fit.. I bought the 150 Bull for my 9 (now 10) yr old girl.. I originally was thinking the T-Force for her, but it would have been way too small..
The T-Force has been a good machine, but they didn't get many hrs this year. Only had a battery go dead on it... (I don't think they put all the acid in the battery.. or any acid.)

Old 12-15-2016, 07:10 AM   #20

I assembled a little Tao 110 quad yesterday. What made me happy was now everything including the fasteners that hold the plastics on have lock nuts. So the only place I needed loctite was on the handle bar clamp bolts. I also went through the entire electrical harness, disconnected all the connectors, put dielectric grease on them and reassembled. It keeps the connectors from corroding and provides a bit of moisture protection. Make sure there is a cotter pin everywhere that has a castellated nut.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:13 AM   #21

die- electric grease

it you want to save some $$$ use vaseoline.... same stuff as die-electric grease... cheaper.. that way you can use more of it without thinking about wasting it,, the worst stuff to use is silicone to seal stuff... traps it the moisture.. it is also wise to use extra washers on the tie-rods and stuff to make sure the cotter pins secure the castellated nuts fully... some times they do not fir the groves to keep them tight... if you get rubbers over the joints tearing use good RV silicone to secure the torn rubbers... and put A SMALL AMOUNT on the chrome plug on the left side( just to keep it in the hole... they like to vibrate loose...