Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2018, 09:23 PM   #1

Zongshen 223cc oil cooled valve clearence?

Hello, i have a 2015 oil cooled engine.its 223 cc sold as model Falcon Freedom 250 in Turkey... link

at youtube i see a german guy that says valve clearence is 0.03mm but if there is still noise you can do it 0.02mm...
Another guy says 0.03 in-0.04 out...
another guy says its 0.06-0.8

Which one is it ? unfortunatelly i dont have manuel and the services doesnt want to tell because they want to do it and take money

I did it 0.03-0.04 but didnt start it to be sure...

Thanks.

RESULTS AFTER A MONTH: hello again...i tried 0.03-0.04 for some weeks with the youtuber advice and i saw that the engine was too hot and burned my oil and legs in a very short period...performance was wonderful but you feel that engine gets stuck to much from pressure...

after that i tried 0.05 which @emerikol adviced... and the engine is happy now...heat is gone and is normal now... also performance is very perfect and the engine is also happy but i feel a little bit pressure in the engine so i will try 0.01 more and share the result..

Also from youtube, some guy posted something from handbook and i believe its the correct clearence...

Im Handbuch ist zu lesen "intake gap should be 0.06-0.08mm" exhaust gap should be 0.08-0.10mm"

will try and share my results thanks.

Last edited by mefairo; 06-01-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Tags
223cc, valve clearence