Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2019, 11:48 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
For anyone curious I sent CSC an e-mail with some other questions and asked about this bike. I was told that it was just a prototype they had and that there were no plans to add to the model line up this year.
That I feel isn't a smart move as they are a pretty cool cafe style bike and popular
But yes it is RX3 price range or a little more even in China

Old 03-03-2019, 06:06 PM   #17

understandable though. it takes time and money to invest in the new lines. they can't just jump in all directions at the same time. I do hope they get enough positive feedback on the prototype to bring it here in a year or two.

Old 03-04-2019, 10:19 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
understandable though. it takes time and money to invest in the new lines. they can't just jump in all directions at the same time. I do hope they get enough positive feedback on the prototype to bring it here in a year or two.
I'm hoping this is how it plays out because as stated above, it's a pretty sweet looking little bike. Given what I've observed as their MO in my limited time being aware of the company though it would be surprising to see CSC pump out more than one new bike a year. Last year was the SG250, this year the RX4.

If they could get this together and price it significantly lower than the Honda CBR300R's/Kawi z400's they might find themselves another niche in the market. A truly retro styled little machine with a little more oomph than the SG250 for highway/freeway riding, a few modern touches like FI, and a cost below 5k? Maybe it's a pipe dream but it's got my attention.