Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #16

Chigongjitsu

ChiGongJitsu ,
well at least your Uncles prices are cheap I have never paid to ride anywhere in my life , except when I raced , and that was to enter is all ???
That concept is beyond me ? They don't have DNR ( Dept. of Natural Recorses ) land in Ohio ? Or BLM land you can go to ? Or is that the 100 miles away stuff ? Bummer man .
I feel very fortunate that I have a couple acres at home to ride on . I never get out of 3rd gear or 4th bogged down , but at least I can kick it and go anytime I want .
Personally I doubt I will be getting into those other bikes you mentioned . I got what I want already, may build a 138cc possibly, but it would be based on this same platform at the Stealth or Micheal Jackson frames and wheels. That set-up is good for me personally . I have other bikes if I want to ride bigger bikes , so its all good anyway . I did get a good ride in the DB too Sunday . I sure like that bike. It fits me like the old Elsinora Hondas back in the WAY BACK MACHINE days when I was just a kid . Memories man . It would make a great little Flat-track bike if you set it up with the right stuff , and of course you must have traditional forks for the right look too . You'd have to build a better swingarm though, that one it comes with would never tollerate those slides and bumbs to the rear-end .
Well, it would for awhile I couldn't believe it man, I have not rode that bike in a little while and all I did was turn it on, pull the choke, kicked it once and it was going strong . Pays to tune those well I guess .
I was supposed to redooo the track this last month , but stuff happened around here and I got sidetracked with life . So, I guess it is Memorial day weekend for us now we got planned to do the Dozer work , again . The track is so out of shape it stinks . Soon it will be nice again . With Staceys new ATV I have to make it more friendly to wide vehicles now too .
Well, hope you can get the van , that will be nice for packing the bikes

take her easy bro , good luck and enjoy your ride .

kelly5150 out

Old 05-06-2008, 01:15 PM   #17

wow

Wow, the carbon fiber build looks soooo good. That's deffinatly high on the "I want one," list. In the back of my head I'm (not-so) secretly wondering if I'll see you teaming up with a Chinarider/China dealer to put out K-Pro 5150 model Probably not...our loss.

I'm not one to make requests(I'm lying) but if you find the time I would appreciate any additional posts on your(lady's more accuratly) ATV-67. I noticed lots of controversy on other sites over "Typhoon-knockoffs." Some say their great, others want nothing to do with them. Any clutch issues on yours? Think you'll switch for updated a-arms? Plus why Rocketa and not Bamx or SSR or Viva or...?Thanks ERS

Old 05-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #18

Dirtcat

Dirtcat ,
Thanks,
and about the ATV-67 , no complaints on it so far, but she has little miles on it and nothing hard riden either , yet . Our track is up for maintenance soon as I said, so until then she won't have much to comment on , nor I . I do like the ATV though, it was better built than the Viva they sent us in
the wrong color . It was red and only orange we were accepting so we sent the Viva back, and am glad we did. I like my 250 Viva bike but the ATV was very piss poor , especially the welds. Chan Lee must have missed that quality control meeting that day ?
This Roketa is built better, but like all China stuff it appears , it is hit and miss even on same make bikes, even built in the same month over there .
Bummer too . I just don't have enough time on the ATV to comment any further about its longevity , soooooorry . I did put the 25mm carb and 25mm intake from japan on it, runs great, lots of power . I am too big for that machine though, tis small for me . It fits her perfect . Can't comment on the clutch yet either, works fine, so far. It is a beautiful machine to look at and ride, so for now we wait, you and I for results in time .
I will post , or she will of course when the track gets finished this month , ok .

I appreciate the kind words about the Carbon bike, it is kinda cool looking . I am sure it runs as good as the Micheal Jackson bike too, and that baby ripps ! Same motor ,a little beefier suspension on the Carbon though .
No plans to ever build in co-hoots with any company , just for myself, for my firends . If your a freind and live close to me I would build one for free for you . That's just how I roll. I don't do it for money, I do it for the love of the Motorcycle . That is why I am alive man , to help people and have fun at the same time . That's how much I love to ride , anything .

Cheers, Kelly

Old 05-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #19

kelly have you gotten the beast bike muddy yet

Old 05-17-2008, 11:08 AM   #20

Newbee555

Newbee555 ,

Just wet and grassy , dirty , no real mudd yet . I would have posted pics had I muddied it up . This is Washington, it will happen eventually trust me
Yestrday was hot and 88* , today same , Sun, finally !!!!!!

Cheers, Kelly5150

Old 05-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #21

well post pics when you do