Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2018, 08:03 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendick View Post
I'm 6' even on my magician I typically sit on the rear seat lol.

I had to fab up a bushing but I put a cbr600 shifter on it, I was unable to get my foot in the position the magician stock shifter was in, you might try a cmx250(rebel?) shifter though.

I hated the front fender and ditched it too, went with an aceribus ducati scrambler style, had to fab up a mounting bracket for the existing triple tree hole to match up.
Got a picture? wife hates her front fender on her magician as well

Old 09-21-2018, 04:26 PM   #32

i miss my magician so i bought another one

ok, since i am currently motorcycle-less, i have been contemplating on a brand new klr 650 or versys300. i dont like the idea of buying used for my
'planned keeper" and been crunching numbers and cant seem to find a way to afford a jap bike. i really miss the green magician i sold earlier this year. i did have a dud front wheel and had to buy a new one for not wanting to delay and go through the hoops to get one replaced. once i got it running with new exhaust carb and sprocket, i loved it and miss it. there have been a lot of complaints with quality with these but my previous one was great, noted i didnt have it long, but willing to try and get one unharmed....

Old 09-24-2018, 10:23 PM   #33

https://imgur.com/a/AGZj9uA

I used the plastic spacers left over from a flat panel tv mount and the metal "licsense plate" bracket cut down as the crossmember and some bolts and nuts and washers from the homerdepot. The cente screw goes straight through and the other 2 on the tripple go to the crossmember.

Really looks tight now.