Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2019, 10:28 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedooit View Post
The bms250crp has arrived. Looks like in good shipping condition. Crate wasn't damaged. It looks awesome in the crate! Will probably take me a week to put it together, between my regular day job. My wife was excited about her anniversary present!
Congrats!

Do have a look in my eBay store for some sets n kits should you need to help set up the bike from new.
The hawk 250 marked stuff should all relate in case you need to preform the fairly common first set up n tune etc

Link below

Old 05-08-2019, 03:41 PM   #32

bms250

new bike pix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stephnewbike.jpg (87.7 KB, 333 views)
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 05-08-2019, 03:58 PM   #33

We need more pics!

Old 05-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #34

Congrats on the bike!! I doubt you will have many issues with it. I would suggest you invest literally 'small' money for some of NZbrakelathe's maintenance tools like the valve tool set since you will be adjusting those regularly.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 05-08-2019, 08:35 PM   #35

OK....ready for ore pix now!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 05-08-2019, 08:43 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Congrats on the bike!! I doubt you will have many issues with it. I would suggest you invest literally 'small' money for some of NZbrakelathe's maintenance tools like the valve tool set since you will be adjusting those regularly.
The 3 main sets/tools I sell would suit around 95% any Chinese bike/motor etc
Both CB OHC or CG push rod and cc also the smaller horizontal engines (Check valve adj lock nut and I can add or change the valve lock tool)
The tune kit needs to be the PZ30 Carb NOT Mikuni but Keihin.
The reality is there is no way I can list all bikes as that I don't know and even ATV use the same stuff.
Just chjeck model of engine adn Carb that is what you need to check etc

Old 05-08-2019, 09:05 PM   #37

Woohoo, now the fun stuff can begin!
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 05-08-2019, 10:21 PM   #38

Nice anniversary gift decision, Weedoit!!

I predict that your wife will LOVE this bike -- I know I sure love mine!

If it's too tall, don't let that disappoint her. You can always cut down the seat like I did. Mine turned out pretty well. If you go that route, buy an electric knife with a blade long enough to cut all the way through from side to side. My blade was too short to do that, and it made it much more difficult. We also lowered my front forks about 3/4 of an inch. With those adjustments, the bike is at a really comfortable, safe height for me. It still handles great, too, both on and off road.

Post lots of pictures, and enjoy!

Old 05-11-2019, 12:33 PM   #39

ok on seat

Gotta laugh at the ok on the seat! Everything must be ok.....lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bms250.2.jpg (91.2 KB, 266 views)
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 05-11-2019, 12:34 PM   #40

I am working on the blurry photos....sorry
okokok I am going to go and spray weeds as we have a nice day, then am going to work on getting that bike together and started for the mrs. for mothers day!

Our son left the nest, to get on his own, (we are proud of his success!) and was a huge help around our ten acres, if he was here, he would have that bike put together, and have helped with the weeds, I would still be drinking coffee. Our daughter is not a motorhead. We cant all have motorheads and shopheads!!! LOL!!!!
Just a quick story...I had a beater car for a grocery getter, our son got a hold of it, and used it for his purposes, one day he came home with a hug recliner strapped to the roof of the beater, he found it on the side of the road. was going to be a shop chair. ok the story goes on, then he gets the idea to cannibalize the beater, reinforce the roof. a week later he had his 450honda strapped to the roof of that car. I almost crapped a biscuit, and hoped my insurance agent didn't see it. gotta laugh as he was intuitive!!!! lol

Old 05-11-2019, 01:25 PM   #41

I just picture a Chinese guy at the factory with a smile and a thumbs up saying "OK!" to every part he looks at.

Old 05-11-2019, 02:01 PM   #42

better pix

bertter pix, still haven't got it together....I have a dumb phone for a dumb guy. my daughter told me how to set auto focus...lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bms250.4.jpg (85.9 KB, 280 views)

Old 05-12-2019, 12:17 AM   #43

I am seeing something interesting in that picture, but maybe it is just my eyes or the picture. Is that carb mounted to the socket (intake to the head) via a clamp instead of bolted on?

Old 05-12-2019, 01:13 AM   #44

This bike looks like the storm? Looking at the back end at least
Plastics not like Hawk or enforcer

Just speaking out loud lol

Old 05-12-2019, 09:27 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
This bike looks like the storm? Looking at the back end at least
Plastics not like Hawk or enforcer

Just speaking out loud lol
They are both Bashan bikes, so looking like it is not by accident. Wheel size is the only real obvious difference.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard