Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2019, 09:39 PM   #46

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by schalid View Post
I didn't realize UPS freight stopped so many times. My bike took another stop last night. When it moves, it moves fast. But then it stops and sits more than it moves!
Don't worry bud you will blink and you will have it. Be sure to put some pics up, I'm excited for you too

Old 08-29-2019, 07:36 AM   #47

I had a good experience with TxPowerSports on getting my Bull 200 atv.5 days to get my atv and 7 days to get my MCO/title.Was no shipping damage but I did have to do a warranty claim on a non-working hour meter which they justified,received a working hour meter yesterday.At first I tried the Affirm financing,said my credit score of 730+ was to low to finance it all,couldn't do that,so I tried to pay with my Amazon store card,some reason that didn't go through but was issued a order number.I didn't know that so I payed with PayPal credit,went to my email and got a post from Amazon saying the purchase was approved,so I had to contact Amazon and stop payment on that order.Otherwise I'm happy with TxPowerSports.
Thumbs up to UPS freight also,they was going to deliver in a semi tractor trailer,I live up a big hill with sharp turns on a gravel driveway,probably noway they could even get up the hill to my house let alone get turned around.Ups lady put me on hold when she called about delivery,came back and said if I could wait till late evening around 6 pm they could bring it in a big box truck with lift gate,I said sure and everything turned out well.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:50 AM   #48

Quote:
Well here is a post from a new member with low post count!! I just joined and I just ordered a Chinese bike. After searchin a lot of dealers, including one in my area, I ordered a bike from TX powersports last night. The local dealer here is horrible, and they do not stock much. I placed my order and used Affirm financing. I wanted to check both of these places out. Good or bad. The TX website took me to Affirm where I was approved, picked my payment option, and then it went to a weird page that said something about malfunction. So I tried again. Same thing happened. So I tried on another computer and after I picked my payment option, it said thank you, and sent me back to TX site. So the qwirk there was with Affirm apparently. I sent Affirm a message so that I would not get 3 bikes. Also sent one to TX. The order was confirmed at TX and listed now. Today I have received no reply from Affirm, so I went to the website and see they have the purchase listed. But thumbs down for no communication from Affirm. I had a email from TX right away this morning confirming I only had 1 order. They also had me confirm my color choice. I then received a phone call from them that my color was going to ship right away today. So that's where I am right now. So far so good with TX, Affirm gets a thumbs down for no communication. I will be posting as this process goes along. I am interested in how this all plays out. I am from Wisconsin by the way. Really had to read a lot about these Chinese bikes, and depending how this works out, I might get a better one in the spring. Lots of negative stuff out there. I have no connection to anyone. Just interested in how the experience goes, and I thought I would share.

I got the malfunction page when trying to pay by Amazon,so I pay by another means and lo and behold the Amazon pay had gone through,so I had to quickly call Amazon to cancel that payment or I would have had 2 atv's.Already had 2 order numbers.

Old 08-29-2019, 08:56 AM   #49

This post was about TX powersports originally. I absolutely have nothing but good to say about them so far. My beef is with UPS. Now today my bike has been stuck at a terminal 3 hrs away and was place on a consolidation hold per consignee. That's me and I didn't put it on hold! I called and all they could say is it was put on the wrong trailer in St. Louis. TX is fast, UPS slow!!!

Old 08-29-2019, 03:39 PM   #50

Well its delivery day and my bike according to the tracking is still 3 hrs away. I called UPS 2 times and got different responses. Apparently it is being given to a partner shipper, but it has not even been unloaded off the trailer yet.

Old 08-29-2019, 04:35 PM   #51

Actually only 3 day's UPS shipping from Texas to Kentucky cause I ordered mine on Saturday morning & UPS didn't pick it up till Monday morning.
The less times it get's moved the less chance of damage.

Old 08-29-2019, 06:48 PM   #52

My shipment is all screwed up. Everytime I call they have a different answer. Now it has moved way over to another state. Labor day weekend too.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:36 AM   #53

Quote:
My shipment is all screwed up. Everytime I call they have a different answer. Now it has moved way over to another state. Labor day weekend too.
I know your pain earlier this year I ordered a radiator for my truck and ups lost it in Washington for 2 weeks last place it was seen was California they finally found it after I called them 100 times this is why I don't use ups any more and do fed ex they are faster and have not lost a package yet ups sucks

2019 Lifan Xpect

2016 Harley Davidson Roadster

Old 08-30-2019, 11:35 AM   #54

They certainly do suck at least on this delivery!! They keep telling me it has been given to a partner shipper and they will call me. The partner shipper says they do not have it. If I could cancel and get my money back I would.

Old 08-30-2019, 07:20 PM   #55

Quote:
That a bummer....have a cold one!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 09-05-2019, 05:58 PM   #56

Hows the Roketa doing? Pics?

Old 09-28-2019, 10:03 PM   #57

Quote:
Hows the Roketa doing? Pics?
hey bubba, i know i kinda fell off the forum for a bit but good news all around. bike is great, arkansas is was a breeze to get insurance (state farm about 5 bucks a month for me), tags was even easier to attain, was in and out of city hall in about 15 minutes (for those in arkansas all i needed was the mco, bill of sale, and insurance cards and make sure to tell the person behind the desk you bought your bike from a dealer, NOT an individual, it will save you some time). This roketa came with 17t front, not to sure the rear sprocket is (been riding pretty much everyday weather permitting).I also got my moto endorsement. schalid im gonna ride some tomorrow and take some pics in my baby's natural habitat

Old 11-15-2019, 03:53 PM   #58

Quick look around - 2 shops run by Indians near each other
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (96.1 KB, 634 views)
File Type: jpg 076535DD-737E-4921-BB51-BF586BB602AE.jpg (9.7 KB, 1116 views)

Old 11-15-2019, 05:09 PM   #59

Someone Xmoto and Lifan is imported by Haosen too.
Kayo is just next door but online sales only.
All china run operations
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C17EFECE-8A7C-45D9-A7AB-B256F81AB1F6.jpg (14.5 KB, 644 views)
File Type: jpg 56B56986-6411-4239-AF44-00ED12C4EE4D.jpg (19.7 KB, 578 views)

Old 11-15-2019, 06:38 PM   #60

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
Txpowerspots+-

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Is it me or is all the positive TXpowersports reviews from a very LOW post count user and after said positive review never to be heard from again! LOL
I think the riot act and other sources have prevailed upon the owners that they (the owners) Have written a compliances letter with intent to remedy the shortcoming to the BBB. I was one or two loan refusals away from giving either powersportsmax or txpowespots my business.
All the customer belly griping had done some good after all. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!