Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2019, 02:38 PM   #46

ordering

I would say without you saying who you bought from and why you do not call them to get this straighten out,.... it is a story that is hard to believe this,.. and you paid for it>>> fly by night company.. not a real one... it is your money tied up... no one orders one atv in for stock.. especially from china... either say who your seller is ,,, and who you contacted there,,, or wait for your mystery atv to come in.. we are trying to help with your problem.. but your not giving any thing to help with,,.. can not help anymore

Old 10-16-2019, 12:22 AM   #47

Hope that picture works. Anyway, I feel like people are calling me a liar lol.. I bought these, I don't want to show my receipt since it has personal information on it. But I bought them threw Brighton wholesale Motorsports because they were within an hour driving distance from me. They had also been open for a few years so i knew they were legit. They said to ships things threw distribution centers, like Indianapolis. I've called them at day 10, day 14 and day 17. They said that usually the shipping company contacts me, but they will let me know as soon as they hear anything. Also, I watched the guy place the order, he wanted to make sure all the information was correct so he went threw it with me.

Old 10-16-2019, 10:42 AM   #48

atv

I give up... if you can not call them and get a tracking number for someone there... have a nice day... you are asking for help without doing the help your self... we can not do anything for you except to tell you to call until you get a tracking number... I GIVE UP... HOPE YOU GET IT....

Old 10-16-2019, 11:24 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY View Post
I give up... if you can not call them and get a tracking number for someone there... have a nice day... you are asking for help without doing the help your self... we can not do anything for you except to tell you to call until you get a tracking number... I GIVE UP... HOPE YOU GET IT....

Give up? The only thing I asked was how long it took, you guys divulged in everything else! And I DID call and ask LOL!

Old 10-16-2019, 11:45 AM   #50

I ordered mine on a Saturday morning and had a tracking number come early Monday morning.Ordered on Saturday morning and had it at my house by 5 o'clock pm Thursday afternoon.5 days total from time of order to UPS truck sitting in front of my house from TxPowerSports.I can't speak for everybody but Manny done me good.

Old 10-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #51

When I bought my Rhino (another dealer) It was the 7th... shipped on the 9th.... in the back of my truck on the 12th. From TX to MD in 5 days from time of order.

I did ask if they had it in stock and the in the color I wanted... they said yes to both.

Old 10-18-2019, 09:07 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugndeep View Post
I thought about getting that one so you would have all bases covered on pulling something but it will have to be angled up somehow unless you like it angled down.You might could tack weld a shim on it somehow.I thought about buying the hitch from partskit and using it backwards & upside down,you would have to drill out the smaller hole to 3/4" if there's room and use it backwards and upside down to maybe level it out.Since your applying the opposite angle,doing it that way should bring it up level.Your 2 big long bolts would be at the end of the threads,they might be long enough.
https://partskit.com/product/110316
Or maybe use the enhance bracket,backwards and upside down.It would be less to have to grind off for clearance reasons,plus would probably have to get 2 longer M12 bolts.I'm just trying to figure out how to do it without it looking jiffy rigged.For now I just went ahead and put a ball on it so I can at least throw a chain or rope on it and pull something.Have to be straight pulls or you could break your chain guard or possibly mess your back brake up somehow.

https://partskit.com/product/604476
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ball hitch 001.jpg (92.3 KB, 264 views)

Old 10-27-2019, 09:22 AM   #53

I wish these atv's had a bigger diameter filler neck on the gas tank.I have a LC2 gas jug that I only put non-alcohol gas in that has a 3/4" filler hose which makes it hard to see the actual level of fuel in the tank.You have to put a little in and then lower the jug to try and see how much is in there.Very hard not to run it over if you have a full jug,which I have done a few times.

Old 10-29-2019, 08:16 AM   #54

Bought an assortment of small spring clamps mainly for the 8mm size.I got 100 in 5 different sizes from China for $6 w/free shipping.Been noticing a little fuel seeping from around the petcock,I think it's the clamp,not the hose.So I'm going to replace the wire clamps with these spring clamps.
Shipping wasn't to bad,16 days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8mm spring clamp 001.jpg (60.4 KB, 244 views)
File Type: jpg 8mm spring clamp 002.jpg (66.3 KB, 255 views)