Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 10:35 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by idcountryboy1
i am selling my golf shoes
Sounds like a plan. Can't afford to play a round anyway.

You only need about $25 to get a chain shipped to you.

Also guys I am first in line for a donation. I just need about $500 for a engine.

Allen

Old 04-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #77

Re: First thigns first

[quote="kelly5150"]First things first IDcountryboy1 ,
go back to school before Job Core and learn how to write , letters in English Language please . It is really hard to harrass you when I can't tell what your actually trying to babble in Text-Type ???

hey kelly it is corp not core go back to school jk jk

Old 04-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #78

You know what Teamcheap

You know what TeamCheap ,
you are one of the ONLY people I would give money to around here if you really needed it . Your alright, very twisted , and straight forward, reguardless if we don't agree on some things probably . But, your like me, you don't really need the money , ha ha
Let me know if you become homeless or have cancer, I will be the first in line to help you. Seriously Brother Bikerman .

IDcountrycountryBUM1 doesn't need money, or a bike . He gets a big fat NOTTA from me.
Well, my harrasment is always free though
Speedsouth just donated 2 cents, so he has a good start on a new chain there, ha ha ha .................

BTW IDcountryboy, Job Corps must have changed from when I was young . It was a great place to buy drugs, guns, and get nasty girly plague . Good luck with it, hope it serves you well . Maybe you could just go down to the local bike shop and ask to wash some bikes and they would give you a chain for a couple hours work ? Just a thought . If you have a job, wheres your money, not that its my bussiness, but the whole thing doesn't compute if you work for a living ??????

Can you try to use Commas and Periods, they are user friendly you know ? You'll get more comments and less harrasment if you type at least somewhat clearer ???? From me that is .

Cheers, Kelly out

Old 04-15-2008, 11:11 PM   #79

Yo IDCountryboy1

Yo Homer Idcountryboy1, of course it is Corps , not core, but when I was young it was a Hard CORE place, so the name is always going to be Job Core , Hard Core .

Of course you wouldn't understand , but I did not expect you too. Thanks for the grammer correction though , at least your paying attention .
Even if I typed it that way on purpose . I knew you wouldn't get it and never will.

Cheers, good luck on the chain and your begging .

Kellyout

Old 04-15-2008, 11:17 PM   #80

Re: You know what Teamcheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly5150

Can you try to use Commas and Periods, they are user friendly you know ? You'll get more comments and less harrasment if you type at least somewhat clearer ???? From me that is .

Cheers, Kelly out
Kelly, are you a teacher?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-15-2008, 11:22 PM   #81

Culcune

Culcune, your too unpredictable, so I am not sure what I am in for here with your last post, so here goes ? 8O
Kelly, not a teacher . Kelly=Carpenter . Kelly=major pain in everyones keister ...
There is my lesson for the day from your teacher .

Sorry, I have a hard time reading text-script-forum-jibberish typing .

Cheerios , Kelly

PS, yeh, like they would let me teach !! That's freekin hilarious !

Old 04-15-2008, 11:34 PM   #82

idcountryboy1

Hmmm, you must not be much of a countryboy.... when I was 9 years old I started working.... mowing yards, cutting tobacco, putting up hay, killing hogs... I had enough saved back to buy a motorcycle (and rebuild it) when I was 14 and a car when I was 15. That was on top of all the work I did without getting paid money for.
My point is, there are plenty of honest ways to earn money without begging for it. I'm sure someone within walking distance of you needs something done and would be willing to pay.

Old 04-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #83

not when there is 1 foot of snow on the ground the only thing that does not have snow is roads so yeah i cant mow lawns. we have had 115 inches of snow this year that is about 10 feet of snow

Old 04-16-2008, 04:58 AM   #84

Check it out !

Wow, check it out !!!!!
He used a PERIOD in the last post !!!!!
Way to almost be Litterate !!!
I sence a COMMA comming on soon maybe ?

10 Foot of snow man, that's allot of snow IDcountryboy1 . Must be Ski resorts there in Napal ( Idaho ) where they grow potatoes, since your too far North in Idaho to grow potatoes like the real Napal does huh ? Hmmm ?
What do you do for a living there ? Work, you know ? 10 foot of snow tells me you live in a snow cave on a glacier and there aint much work eccept lugging packs for the mountain climbers , or you work for the many Idaho=Napal guide services conducting scouting expeditions for Dahl Sheep hunters ??? Maybe you count count Snipe for the Forestry Department ?
You could always change job descriptions and become a Writer ? You could write books , for the blind . They would understand you better than us . I think they teach brail in prison and in Job Core ? Must be hard to catch a School Bus on a Glacier ? Do the bears go to school there too ?
Have you ever had your lunch money stolen ? From a bear ? Who taught you to beg for money ? Was it Boo Boo or his Dad ?? You know, pic-nic baskets ? Wait I think that was before Japanese inspired Anima , so you probably don't know what I am talking about when I mention Boo Boo ? Although Speed Racer was Japan too ? I wonder if they have snipe in Japan ? Do you know who Speed Racer really was ? Me neither . They tell me the Yetti lives at about 10' of snow level in Idaho, have you seen him, or her ? How does the mail man get to your snow cave ? Does he ring a snow bell at your Den or do you have a mail box of ice ? Do you wear snow shoes to walk to school, or have to climb with an Ice-axe ? That would be a drag for you either way . No wonder you blame public schools for your dilema in life ? I would beg too if I lived on a glacier . Why don;t you move ? To Japan ? Or Nepal . They have lots of work there . Wait a minute, they actually have good work ethics there, sorry that won't work for you . They don't have beggers either there , that's another strike for you there too . Hmm ? Where could we send you instead ? I will send you money if you promise to break your PC ???? Oh wait, I just ordered more parts for my 7 Motorcycles from busting my butt , so that's out too . I could teach you to spell and TYPE in American and I could pay you for the services I provide you ? I am pretty sure that sounds like a good deal to you ? I wonder if you could teach a bear to type ? On a glacier ? Maybe in a Zoo or Circus ? You could work at a Zoo, that's it, or a Circus !!! Or maybe the Carnival ? Do they come to your glacier each year don't they , you could hook up with them. They travel allot like the guide service does, you'd be a natural at that . I think they even eat potatoes ? Have you ever had a potatoe, in Idaho ? I wonder if bears eat potatoes ? I wonder if they eat ice on your glacier for water ? I wonder if they drink water or just eat the guides ? I wonder if they have ever seen the Yetti ? Where do they sell motorcycle chains on the glacier ? Do you have ice tires for your bike ?

What do you have for trade that I can send you money for a chain ?
Wow, was that smoke I just saw comming out of your ears ?

Cheers, Kelly5150

Old 04-16-2008, 08:02 AM   #85

Wow Kelly,
Now that was a lesson in writting.
If he can learn by example, he should be well on his way.
Of coarse he could have hoed six rows of potatoes by now...ooh yea... the mountains and the snow. Maybe trade hoe for snow shovel...

http://www.chinariders.net/gallery2/...g2_itemId=8088

Old 04-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #86

well you guy are real mc dic*s but we had a huge melt off in january. So then the most we had on the ground was 4 feet.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:59 AM   #87

DirtRoadKing

DirtRoadKing,
Must be nice to be the DirtRoadKing ?
I am still a feable Pawn in this court of Jesters myself . I hope to attain the staus of Sir Burm-a-Lott , someday .

Actually I never stopped in my writing the post really, and did not put in paragraphs, so it is as illiterate as his mess, but at least I stop and start so everyones eyes down cross-eye like you pointed out .
My God that stuff is hard to read. Can you imagine being the poor slob that takes his chain order over the internet on an order form ? Oh my !
OOOH RaHHHHH !!!
I just hope we can get him a chain with advice at least , so he'll stop writing, or at least get the hint he ought to write better at it and someone might actually send him a chain if he stops begging too . Yeh right .

Snow shovel, now your onto something for him there, there is some bucks to be made at that on his glacier for sure !
Plus since he is so mechanically inclined ( I can tell from the chain maintenance ) he could change snow-chains off peoples cars, or put thier regular tires back on for them from studded tires for $25 , easilly .

Later, Cheers, Kelly5150

I am still waiting for his reply for a product to barter with me for a chain if he has something . GI JO dolls are not an option, I have all of them already IDcountryboy1 .

Old 04-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #88

kelly i dont need to dam money this whole begging thing was a joke i am not going to take your money that the goverment gave your lazy butt. belive it or not, you are really good at getting people out of the sport due to you always having a 10 foot pole up your butt.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #89

Oh and just cause I hate typing doesnt mean I am ilerate( yes i spelt it wrong just for you kelly) so maybe lay off a lil.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #90

I think that this thread has gone far enough.

Idcountryboy1. I have a stock lifan chain I can send you if you need it.

Allen

Closed Thread