Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2016, 04:16 PM   #931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayman77 View Post
Take off two bolts flip it put bake to bolts you can see where the washers are supposed to be
no big deal fixed mine today after a nice sunny ride
Oh yeah, it's obviously pretty insignificant and an easy fix, but it's good to know how it's supposed to be. Especially for those of us with limited experience with dual sports and dirt bikes. Good to know, but not a big deal.

2016 CSC TT250

Old 06-09-2016, 04:41 PM   #932

h

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjester View Post
Oh yeah, it's obviously pretty insignificant and an easy fix, but it's good to know how it's supposed to be. Especially for those of us with limited experience with dual sports and dirt bikes. Good to know, but not a big deal.
I have rode many bikes but I did not notice this when I eyed the bike over it seemed fine thank god for this forum

Old 06-09-2016, 04:46 PM   #933

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjester View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that shark fin chain guard bit is supposed to be angled towards the rear. A search of the web reveals several images of other bikes with a similar guard mounted angled towards the rear. For example:
Check the xt250 spects vs tt250 spects wow we got a deal!!!!

Old 06-09-2016, 05:17 PM   #934

Post it up jay, I love seeing those kinds of comparisons.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #935

Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Well, I've been riding for 48 years and have yet to have my finger sucked into a chain, so I'm sure it's nothing to "call out the guards" on. ;-)
In all honesty, the guys at CSC are rolling through these bikes as quickly as possible and they seem to be doing a bang-up job getting them out. I'm sure something is bound to get missed, especially on the first go-round.
I am less worried about the CSC guys, I AM wondering how this stuff is making it out of Zong! ? I mean, c'mon, they've GOT to have turned out several hundred thousand of these D
P bikes over the years...
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 06-09-2016, 05:52 PM   #936

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Dang! You're old too! ;-)
Actually, I'm only 57.....but I've never not had a bike since I got my beater Honda 90 from an uncle when I just turned nine...so I had an early start.
Noob.... lol j/k
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 06-09-2016, 05:59 PM   #937

Razz

Quote:
Check the xt250 spects vs tt250 spects wow we got a deal!!!!
LOL was looking at the XT the other day. Some better details/ I like the Yam swing arm setup a bit better, and i believe thats the OHC motor, but when my copper TT gets here going to make up an excuse to go park it out front of the dealership while i buy some little crap inside and see what their reaction is...EVIL

Old 06-09-2016, 06:12 PM   #938

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerAtlas View Post
LOL was looking at the XT the other day. Some better details/ I like the Yam swing arm setup a bit better, and i believe thats the OHC motor, but when my copper TT gets here going to make up an excuse to go park it out front of the dealership while i buy some little crap inside and see what their reaction is...EVIL
The XT is ohc but it has 16.2 hp tt has 16.1 lol
XT does has a bit better supention as to be expected
XT is priced AR 5199$!!!!!!
TT is 2195 2195×2= 4390
That means to can get 2 tt and pay for shipping and stuff for the price of 1 XT before all the extra fees and what nots

And no xt come in copper

Old 06-09-2016, 08:18 PM   #939

New Nickname

Quote:
Well, I've been riding for 48 years and have yet to have my finger sucked into a chain, so I'm sure it's nothing to "call out the guards" on. ;-)
I hope your LUCK with your FINGERS continues, I'd hate to NICKNAME you
STUBBY!

Old 06-09-2016, 10:08 PM   #940

Quote:
TT is 2195 2195×2= 4390
That means to can get 2 tt and pay for shipping and stuff for the price of 1 XT before all the extra fees and what nots

And no xt come in copper
Oh but yam has fuel injection, why, why, that easly worth the extra 3 grand.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-09-2016, 10:31 PM   #941

That pic of the fleet of TTs in the CSC blog was impressive. Hell of a sugar rush in eye candy for you folks awaiting delivery I'm sure!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 06-09-2016, 10:38 PM   #942

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Oh but yam has fuel injection, why, why, that easly worth the extra 3 grand.
You can almost hear the snickering in the sales rooms when they attach those "sale" tags on those Yams.... I enjoyed every Yam I owned ....but come on man. It might not be happening yet but it's coming soon when those folks are going to be sitting in their staff sales meetings and someone is going to ask "what is a Zongshen and who in the Hell is CSC Motorcycles"?

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 06-10-2016, 12:58 AM   #943

Shark's fins on my proper trials bikes; They are not on the bikes, but in the spares box under the workbench....

Old 06-10-2016, 06:27 AM   #944

Thumbs Up

Quote:
TT is 2195 2195×2= 4390

And no xt come in copper
not so sure on the suspension xt vs tt which is fully adjustable inverted...set up should be sweet.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:36 AM   #945

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cylinderwonder View Post
I hope your LUCK with your FINGERS continues, I'd hate to NICKNAME you
STUBBY!
That would be my father-in-law. When he flips me off, he says he gives me "The short version"... LOL!

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350