Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2017, 06:11 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper1012 View Post
Cool thank you !
I bought one just minutes ago Lmfao! Will just keep the other LED bulb I bought as a backup.

On a side note, I'm REALLY excited now!

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 04-11-2017, 06:16 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
I bought one just minutes ago Lmfao! Will just keep the other LED bulb I bought as a backup.

On a side note, I'm REALLY excited now!

That looks good. your doing all the plastics I assume ? Have you taken the stickers off or just painting over them ?

Old 04-11-2017, 09:05 PM   #108

Just painting over them , Kip. If there's ever a day I want to return to "stock", the PlastiDip will peel right off them.

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 04-12-2017, 08:44 PM   #109

More toys showed up today......currently waiting for the BT unit to charge so I can pair it with my phone.

Old 04-12-2017, 08:48 PM   #110

Oh, and just a public service announcement:

During tonight's mission amidst "operation plastidip", I realized that whomever designed the rear of the Brozz needs a kick in the balls. Seriously. The ass-end of these bikes could have been designed SO much better....

Old 04-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #111

What's the problem with the rear?

Old 04-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
What's the problem with the rear?
The way the tail section's plastics are integrated with the rear grab handles, plus how the rear harness feeds THROUGH it....this was a total pain in the nuts trying to disassemble it without scratching the paint on the grab handle assembly. Getting it back together withOUT trashing a newly painted PlastiDip part will require 2 guys each sporting 3 elbows LoL

Old 04-12-2017, 10:02 PM   #113

Quote:
The way the tail section's plastics are integrated with the rear grab handles, plus how the rear harness feeds THROUGH it....this was a total pain in the nuts trying to disassemble it without scratching the paint on the grab handle assembly. Getting it back together withOUT trashing a newly painted PlastiDip part will require 2 guys each sporting 3 elbows LoL
Ekkk! I understand now.

Old 04-14-2017, 06:01 PM   #114

Forgot to post this: I got the valves readjusted, tossed in an NGK, and cut off them hideous reflectors in the back....

Old 04-14-2017, 07:39 PM   #115

Quote:
Forgot to post this: I got the valves readjusted, tossed in an NGK, and cut off them hideous reflectors in the back....

Did you adjust your valves before you started it for the first time or are you just now doing them ?
How far off were they ?

Mine were very tight right out of the crate

Old 04-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #116

I adjusted the vales on mine before I ever fired it up. They were way tight under .002 inch on both.

Old 04-15-2017, 08:37 AM   #117

This was the second time, just trying to be on the safe side. Outta the crate mine were tight as hell. Initially I had set them to 3 and 4. This time, I set them to 2 and 3. Still room enough, yet a fraction easier on the tappets

Old 04-15-2017, 11:37 AM   #118

Look what just showed up! gues who's carb is getting pulled out today....

Oh, and the headlight, too

Old 04-15-2017, 02:31 PM   #119

wow that was fast! how long did it take for the jets to get to you? i ordered them too

Old 04-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by da4design View Post
wow that was fast! how long did it take for the jets to get to you? i ordered them too
I know, right? I ordered them on 4/3/2017, today's the 15th....12 days. Kind of sucks, I got impatient and ordered another set off of eBay two days ago, so if you know of anyone who's going to be wanting a set.....LoL!!!!