Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2017, 08:10 PM   #1

Cincinnati area

Just wanted to see if there were any dual sport riders around me? I have been searching trips like the KAT since ordering my Enforcer. It would be great to find some people local that know some good places or just like to get out and ride.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #2

I'm down in Somerset, KY and ride some dual sport, have been slowly doing the KAT
2016 AJP PR4
2022 Templar X 250
2021 Sondors Metacycle
AMA Life Member

Old 07-28-2017, 11:25 PM   #3

Nice, spent every summer in Somerset from the time I was 9 until 19. My grandparents moved down there but they are back in Cincinnati now. They lived over off of Slate Branch Rd...we went to Oakhill Baptist Church.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:26 PM   #4

I want to do the full loop after I get all the mods done to the Enforcer...well if I can ever get the damn thing to show up from APSC...lol

Old 07-30-2017, 10:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwhorter-enforcer View Post
Nice, spent every summer in Somerset from the time I was 9 until 19. My grandparents moved down there but they are back in Cincinnati now. They lived over off of Slate Branch Rd...we went to Oakhill Baptist Church.
That's cool....I do some of the KAT as I can, it's hard for me to get off work do try to do the whole loop at once.
2016 AJP PR4
2022 Templar X 250
2021 Sondors Metacycle
AMA Life Member

Old 07-31-2017, 10:56 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcer89 View Post
I hate to say it but they don't have those bikes any more . They keep there scam going because this helps them landure there drug money . Get refund and order from people who arnt redneck drug dealers
You have proof of this of course. Would you mind sharing that proof with us? Slandering people without proof is not normally a good idea, so I'm sure you have proof...ARH

Old 07-31-2017, 11:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
You have proof of this of course. Would you mind sharing that proof with us? Slandering people without proof is not normally a good idea, so I'm sure you have proof...ARH
I have no proof to provide . I shouldn't have posted that . These people pissed me off with all there lies and story's they tell . They will take your money knowing they don't have your item in stock and tell you a different story every time you call them about why it hasn't shipped . That's bad biz . I feel like there's somthing fishy going on with them . I did receive a refund in a timely manner once they figured out I'm not believing there made up story's tho

Old 07-31-2017, 04:50 PM   #8

Hello mcwhorter-enforcer. I live in the clifton area, near UC, and there is a bar at 4579 Hamilton AVE called "The Commet", and every Tuesday night from about 6pm to Close (2:30am) the do "Bike night". It is close to where I live so I decided to check it out, and I was amazed on how many duel sport and off road riders were there. It's a mix of older guys who work on vintage bikes and people who race / off road etc... not the typical Harley / leather crowd. most people roll in, have a drink or order some food and roll out, so there are constantly peple coming and going. Met some interesting people there. If your looking for something to do or people to ride with this might be a good place to network.

Old 07-31-2017, 11:26 PM   #9

Well, still no notice the Enforcer has been shipped. I was told on Friday that they were going to have them out by the end of the day. This right here is why China bikes cant take hold in the U.S.. Its not a matter of people doing the work, its the fact you cant trust any of these company's to stand by their word.

There are no dealer checks and balances.You pull this at Honda and at least you know you still have options to call.

I am seriously having doubts that I will ever see my $1500 without going to court and even then I am sure I will never see it. Sucks....

DO NOT BUY FROM APSC...DO NOT DO IT

Old 08-01-2017, 12:02 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcer89 View Post
I have no proof to provide . I shouldn't have posted that . These people pissed me off with all there lies and story's they tell . They will take your money knowing they don't have your item in stock and tell you a different story every time you call them about why it hasn't shipped . That's bad biz . I feel like there's somthing fishy going on with them . I did receive a refund in a timely manner once they figured out I'm not believing there made up story's tho
I see that you live in California? So far as I know, only the CSC TT 250 is legal in Calif...ARH

Old 08-01-2017, 03:02 PM   #11

I posted a review yesterday out of frustration...surprisingly I got a tracking number today when I called in. I was actually calling to cancel but figured what the hell I will ask for it again.I updated the review to reflect.

"8-1-17 As promised I am amending this because shockingly I have seen movement. I have received a truck tracking number. I am being told no that they are going to APCS in TN and then shipped out to the customers. I will keep updating and my final review will be when I actually receive it

This was my final post on chinariders.net after 4 weeks of calling and getting the run around. 4-5 months ago...seemed like a great company to buy from. Its a shame it went down this road. Hopefully this will
at least grab their attention. Honesty goes a long way with your customers. Hopefully I can at least still receive the bike but I have pretty mu ch given up on it. If the bike does get shipped before I ask for my refund and it shows up undamaged my review will change some but until then I stand by this 100%.

See below:

Well, still no notice the Enforcer has been shipped. I was told on Friday that they were going to have them out by the end of the day. This right here is why China bikes cant take hold in the U.S.. Its not a matter of people doing the work, its the fact you cant trust any of these company's to stand by their word.

There are no dealer checks and balances.You pull this at Honda and at least you know you still have options to call."