Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2017, 01:01 PM   #1

I'm off to see the Wizard! - Or at least what's in Phoenix...

Hello All! For those of you who know me, you'll know the story. For those of you who don't, I'm moving to Arizona in a few weeks with my (increasingly large) collection of motorcycles and new tiny human (my wife has indicated that she'd like to come, too ). So here's the short story: I have way too many parts and pieces that have come off of my motorcycles from the various upgrades and farkles I've done to them. I'm selling off all the stock parts, and the upgrades I've changed or removed. I'll try to put a comprehensive list together, but I'm sure I'll miss something and will have to keep updating. Make me an offer on the stuff and pay shipping, and I'll get it out to you pronto!

-Suzuki GSX-R Exhaust and Mid-Pipe kit for late model DR-650's (comes with a new exhaust gasket)
-Full stock Hawk Exhaust
-Stock Hawk Instrument Cluster and Speedo Cable
-Stock 2015 Suzuki DR-650 Speedo and Cable
-Stock 2015 Suzuki DR-650 Rear Spring (I was thinking of adapting this to the Hawk to make the rear suspension actually function)
-Stock DR-650 Front Springs (Set of two with original preload spacers, I replaced them with stiffer springs to accommodate the heavier 6.6 fuel tank and other mods on my DR)
-2016 Ural Gear-Up Stock Tractor Seat (Front and Rear are the same if you want to make a two-up tractor arrangement)
-120/90/17 Bridgestone Trailwing Rear Tire w/~40% tread left in center
-Stock front and rear sprockets for Hawk
-K&N Air Filter for Hawk (went with a pod-type in the end)
-Slightly used Bilt motorcycle cover with bag
-Stock Hawk gearshift leaver and front footpegs
-Factory intake assembly from a 1999 Mazda Miata

I'll continue to update the list as we pack up the garage and workshop. PM me if you're interested in anything. Thanks.

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up