Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2020, 07:42 PM   #1

hello all, few brozz 250 questions

Been doing some digging on here and haven't found exact or close answers yet so thought I'd throw it out there.

Strongly considering ordering a new brozz 250.

Nitty gritty time.

1. Any hardware that should be replaced during assembly? Like swap to stronger bolts/nylon lock nuts stuff like that.

2. How does the brozz handle the road? Never really rode dual sports before. I had a grom for a while not worried about power haha. Is turning just slower more upright with the skinny tires?

3. Are they generally reliable? I'm really only going to ride a few hours a week and god forbid if I were to go down scrapes on a brozz would hurt my soul less than scrapping up a new z400 haha

Old 09-21-2020, 09:40 PM   #2

I'm almost at 6,000 miles. Never left me stranded. Except for the one flat tire from a nail on a railroad track. Other then that this bike has been bulletproof. The bolts have been good so far. None broke a couple stripped out but that happens. Do the right upgrades, take care of it properly. It will run for awhile.

Old 09-22-2020, 08:18 AM   #3

Of the China bikes out there, Brozz 250 is one of the best ones. The CSC TT250 would be another.

I would not worry about a Brozz. Jeff at Peace Sports is a great guy and very helpful. They are most definitely not a "manny" style shop.

Old 09-22-2020, 09:18 AM   #4

I have purchased two Brozz 250 bikes from Jeff at Peace Industries. A hold over 2018 and a 2020. Jeff is a stand up guy, these bikes are well made and the MCO comes in the box with the bike.
You should go over the bike with lock tite, replace the spark plug, and adjust the valves. Check the spokes, tires and chain and you should be good to go.

Good luck.
2021 Lifan X-pect 200

Old 09-22-2020, 10:08 AM   #5

That is the general info I've been seeing take time with assembly lock tite the important stuff, check valves, rejet for elevation and brozz should be pretty good.

Old 09-22-2020, 08:36 PM   #6

I went about it as luck tite the important stuff.. found out about 1000 miles in I should have applied it to EVERYTHING!
Nothing bad happened but some different and minor stuff came loose all in the same like three weeks so I was going back over things. Mainly it was just causing little buzzes and resonances that were annoying. I added extra washers to things like the rear passenger footpeg hinges etc to tighten it up a little and get rid of some noises.
I would recommend changing the stock chain right off the rip before you fully assemble it. I did not have good luck with the stock chain. I would adjust it and it seemed to just stretch and stretch and was a huge annoyance. Put on an aftermarket chain which now has more mileage than the stock one got and have only adjusted it once.
It will be an excellent bike. You'll want to get in a rush to assemble, but honestly just really take your time and do things as best as you can, and you'll end up with something even better and not have to fiddle as much 500-1000 miles down the road.

Tags
assembly, brozz, replace