Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2018, 06:10 AM   #1

2016 RX3 low miles w/ accesories

Hey there everyone!

I bought my RX3 to ride the dirt and that's exactly what I did. It introduced me to motorcycles and off road adventure alike. Thank's to the military and a new set of orders, I have to let the bike go.

Details:

-Miles: ~3500
-Bike has been dropped twice, both off road, and both in sand. Chipped about an inch of paint off the underside of the tank and scratched some of the paint off the crash bar.
-Bike was broken-in according to CSC's recommendations, and with only ~3500 mile, it's had 4 oil changes. Just had the 3000 mile service completed at the CSC factory by Gerry himself. He said the valves were still in spec and everything else looked great. It's running part-synthetic oil.
-I had the 19" front wheel and the skid plate installed when I bought it.

Total included with purchase price:

-19" front wheel, AND the original 18" front wheel.
-TWO sets of tires. The factory original 80/20's, and a pair of Shinko 800's that fit the 19" wheel. The factory originals are installed at the moment.
-Center stand included, but not installed.
-All luggage cases are in great shape and are included.
-I got a Zongshen badge to replace the CSC badges, (Sorry Steve!), from one of you fine folks, and it looks so nice on there!

$3000.00

I'm in Southern California, Ventura area, about an hour and a half past L.A. Please feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or concerns!

whisenhunt.m@outlook.com

The RX3 out in it's natural habitat! I had a friggin' BLASt during this trip in the desert!

Here is a closer look at the damage on the crash bar. This is me about ten minutes after I dropped it for the first time ever. I blame those tires and a lack of skill in the sand!

Just for kicks, here is the bike clean with the knobby tires on:

NOTE: I've removed all the stickers from the bike, ALL OF THEM!
NOTE 2: The paint is NOT faded, the sun was blazing in that picture and the camera made it look faded.

https://thegreasyspanner.wordpress.com