Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2018, 10:25 PM   #1

went from going to a Dongfang df250rtr to a venom x20.

last time i was on this forum i was interested in Dongfang df250rtr i am glad to say i am on a new bike path. i am now close to having enough to get a venom x20. the person that got me interested in this bike is a z125 pro rider. i was very interested in the z125 over the grom. and when i did a search for a z125 clone the venom x20 came up. also a video that had a book of boom motorcycles and there was a bd125-9 that is very clone to a z125. only down fall is i have not been able to find the bd125-9 for sale in the US. but i figured i would do a venom x20 and put a zoom exhaust on it . i cant wait till it gets here and tinker with it. ill post pictures when it gets here. also can any tell me what mods they did to there vader?

Old 05-15-2018, 10:37 PM   #2

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=20795

Old 05-16-2018, 09:57 PM   #3

thanks for getting back to me.

thanks and yeah i saw the posts of the build that looks sweet. but i might be going another route. there is a video of someone who put a zs190cc on a vader 125. i was think of trying something crazy. like a z125 pro engine swap with the Kawasaki Z125 Pro 194CC Big Bore Kit V2 Race Head Decompression & Stroker Kit. i know id have my work cut out for me. but i am going to do the building on the side. do a custom wire-harness, and do a efi build, and then figure out what works and what doesnt. but i might also go the Zongshen 190cc, 2 Valve, 5 Spead route. only time will tell when the bike get here and i mess with it for a few days.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:06 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrc390 View Post
thanks and yeah i saw the posts of the build that looks sweet. but i might be going another route. there is a video of someone who put a zs190cc on a vader 125. i was think of trying something crazy. like a z125 pro engine swap with the Kawasaki Z125 Pro 194CC Big Bore Kit V2 Race Head Decompression & Stroker Kit. i know id have my work cut out for me. but i am going to do the building on the side. do a custom wire-harness, and do a efi build, and then figure out what works and what doesnt. but i might also go the Zongshen 190cc, 2 Valve, 5 Spead route. only time will tell when the bike get here and i mess with it for a few days.
once things settle down here with the x20 at my place. i really want that x19r from venom in gray. drop a 4 valve daytona in it and bore kit to 212cc. it can be done and what a sweet ride that would be, since its stretched anyways....