Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2019, 12:46 PM   #8

Congrats! Good price! One of the guys on this site told me having lots of fun and enjoyment without breaking the bank! There is a ton of info on this site, many $$$$$ of info you would spend if you took it to a dealer. Dealers don't want to work on these as some think they are junk. It took us a while to research, and after purchasing the bms250, sure enjoyed the assembly process. We haven't put miles on our bike yet, as just got a vin inspection, and off to the dmv on tues. I bought a used ttr225 yam a year ago, and put a ton of money into it. I wish I would have bought one of these bikes then, as it would be new, and I could customize it, or mod it. These bikes are simple, but amazing at actually how well built. Many of the people on this site have lot of miles on these bikes, with virtually no issues. My thanks again to all that have posted with lots of input!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Tags
apollo, bashan, db-41h-250, hawk 250, roketa