Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2022, 12:19 AM   #1

About had it with these chinese bikes

I just got into riding street legal bikes and so far this bike from venom motorsports has been nothing but problems. its a z250 clone bd250-6. It has fuel injection and is a pain in my ass. At first had issues with the key not turning the thing on. Then fuses starting exploding. My ignition went bad and they are sending another I am going to have to install. The damn thing does not get out of first right when stopping at lights and stop signs, it idling horribly. I rebuilt the damn ignition myself, found the inside metal piece was bent and had shorted two of 4 wires, and got it to work a little just to notice my exhaust glows red A MINUTE AFTER STARTING THE BIKE! I am about done with this thing. It has 18 miles on it and I am about to just have them take it back and drop it off at their place. Not worth the time and effort at this point it seems. I got the one bike from these guys no one seems to know anything about. Just my damn luck. Spent more time working on it than riding and its new.

Last edited by JerryHawk250; 09-14-2022 at 11:38 AM. Reason: remove foul language

Tags
bad, chinese bikes, glowing red, stalling, venom motorsports