Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2023, 09:10 PM   #16

Well , I was expecting company this evening, so I didn't take time to get my camera perfect, but was wanting to see what a short video on 1080P 30 frames per second would do. I hooked up the external microphone, and had it in the helmet, but it was still recording off the external microphone, at least I hope it was because all I could hear was wind. I feel confident that I could record and down load a lot longer videos at that resolution, or maybe 2080P, and 60 frames per second. I am trying one of the long ones on higher 4k resolution that I made yesterday on the old laptop that's around here as of now. Since I know that it's normal to take a good while to get a long video on YouTube, and if the laptop does it well, then I will just let them upload all night if I have to. I warn you ,If you watch this turn your volume down to nothing, or next to nothing. I'm relieved just to get this meesley clip uploaded, but at least I am on the right track now.