Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2021, 10:04 PM   #16

All about ratings, u tube money, the problem is many people don't know how to sort the truth from the lie. I can't believe is he has the gall to quote scripture in the middle of it! Took your mother to the Prom?

Old 07-06-2021, 10:34 PM   #17

His earlier Videos were/are decent , although the religion pitches always bothered me, but since then he has gone full on idiot, i no longer watch his stuff ,its not half as entertaining as he thinks it is and less than half as informative as it ought to be.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-30-2022, 08:59 AM   #18

Bad videos, stupid.

2016 Magician 250

Old 08-30-2022, 10:54 AM   #19

This dickweed is semi-local to me and he used to own a motorcycle dealership that (shocker!) went out of business last year or so. He likes to hate on Chinese bikes for views by representing them disingenuously and failing to do any actual initial setup or adjustment, etc. Makes you wonder if his dealership didn't do any setup, repairs, or adjustment on their bikes, either.

I fully meant to but never got the chance to ride to his office on my Enforcer and do a big smoky burnout right in his front door with my "worthless" Chinese bike.

Old 08-30-2022, 11:49 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_dgz View Post
This dickweed is semi-local to me and he used to own a motorcycle dealership that (shocker!) went out of business last year or so. He likes to hate on Chinese bikes for views by representing them disingenuously and failing to do any actual initial setup or adjustment, etc. Makes you wonder if his dealership didn't do any setup, repairs, or adjustment on their bikes, either.
It is true that you can't do anything about bad welds or stuff that arrives broken unless the seller is stand up.

But, after putting together a few of these bikes, I have new respect for dealerships that really put them together right. And for less than $2000 for most of these bikes (still!), it is AMAZING what you end up with... IF you assemble them right, and make all of the adjustments.

Fact is, all motorcycles need proper set up and maintenance. No wonder he went out of business. Maybe he should start a church.

And gee... a little perspective- it is a $1200 bike dude!

Old 08-30-2022, 12:03 PM   #21

Not gonna lie - I cherished watching the one of him selling off everything and admitting defeat. Schadenfreude? You're damn right. But when "it's your life" making these videos, I'm going to have my schadenfreude with a slice of black forest cake.

Old 09-01-2022, 11:15 AM   #22

I sure would not trust anything that he assembled. Chinese dual sports are not extreme hardcore offroad bikes, but they are a lot more capable, both on,and off road, than them old style Honda trail bikes that are shaped like a girls bicycle .I mention that because he seems to really love them bikes.