Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #1

Definition of "credibility"

The Haitian "charge d'affaires" was just on the CBC explaining, at great length, how they had arranged with our Prime Minister, Mr Charest, to bring some refugees to this country.

(I've always found that if you are going to borrow/bum/ask a favor of someone, and insist on using their name, you should at least get the name right?)

Old 01-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #2

I wonder how Monsieur Harper feels about his?

I once heard an American comedian ask a Canadian in the crowd what the mane of our PM was. Upon responding "Jean Cretien", the comedian said, "come on, that sounds like a hockey player".

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 01-24-2010, 02:11 AM   #3

That is almost as bad as George Bush trumpeting out Tony Blair and calling him his greatest friend to the US in the 9/11 tradegy, meanwhile Canada is housing all the stranded American travellers who weren't allowed to land on US soil, our fire departments and police services are flooding the ground zero to help rescue people, yet old "Bushie' just wanted the bullets and navy of Great Britain.

My heart is out to all those of Haiti who are not politicians with their hands out, but are their in the trashed homes needing food, water, medicine and support. My condolences to the many families who have lost loved ones. I hope the politicians get the red tape and B.S. out of the way ASAP.