Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #1

( Best place in my opinion to buy a 250cc Dirtbike...)

The best place i think to buy a dirtbike if you Live on Vancouver island would be http://www.prindustriesltd.com/ . Their located over in Vancouver and have great prices on their bikes. I just bought a new Hummer 250cc bike which was on ebay and emailed the guy. He than emailed me back saying he'd rather deal with me outside of ebay and would be cheaper. This is because ebay has a selling fee he has to pay. the bike was listed on ebay Hummer 250cc dirtbike for $499 and $499 shipping. It was on special cause they were getting ready for new stock. I ended up getting the bike totally cost with a pair of gloves for $1050 shipped to my dad's work. I otherwise would have had to pick the bike up at the nearest depot in Victoria. I also offered a tiny bit less. They also had the Xtm 250 for only $20 dollars more when i got this bike. Check them out. Also ebay is a great way to buy bikes. You can buy a Star X 250cc same as a gio X31 for right now $499 and $399 shipped totall. Their also located in Vancouver perfect for Vancouver Island Buyers. Well thought i'd share with you guys Thanks Jason...

Old 10-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #2

Re: ( Best place in my opinion to buy a 250cc Dirtbike...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfauth01
The best place i think to buy a dirtbike if you Live on Vancouver island would be http://www.prindustriesltd.com/ . Their located over in Vancouver and have great prices on their bikes. I just bought a new Hummer 250cc bike which was on ebay and emailed the guy. He than emailed me back saying he'd rather deal with me outside of ebay and would be cheaper. This is because ebay has a selling fee he has to pay. the bike was listed on ebay Hummer 250cc dirtbike for $499 and $499 shipping. It was on special cause they were getting ready for new stock. I ended up getting the bike totally cost with a pair of gloves for $1050 shipped to my dad's work. I otherwise would have had to pick the bike up at the nearest depot in Victoria. I also offered a tiny bit less. They also had the Xtm 250 for only $20 dollars more when i got this bike. Check them out. Also ebay is a great way to buy bikes. You can buy a Star X 250cc same as a gio X31 for right now $499 and $399 shipped totall. Their also located in Vancouver perfect for Vancouver Island Buyers. Well thought i'd share with you guys Thanks Jason...
Thanks for the good report, Jason! If I lived in Canada, I would certainly give this vendor high consideration.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 10-18-2010, 09:57 PM   #3

Place to buy Dirtbikes on the Island...

Thanks I'm just trying to help out my fellow B.C Island buyers. Like i had said in my original post. I bought my bike totally brand new and a pair of Black racing gloves for $1050. It was nice cause I got the bike shipped to my dads work address which is just down the road. Mr rip off Atv/Dirtbike Reseller from Port Alberni on the Island has this hummer 250cc bike listed for $1850 on his website badboydirtbike.com. His prices are ridiculously high. I know he gets them for a fact from PR Industries over in Vancouver. He just gets them shipped over even the truck driver that delivered my bike said yes we deliver to that guy all the time in Port straight to his house. Well thought i'd let you guys know that. thanks Jason....

Old 10-19-2010, 01:03 AM   #4

kewl

Thats about right on the price.... I think. I got my Gio x31 shipped to my shop for $1042.00 over a month ago. its been a great bike for the price. Have you had yours out on the Alberni track yet?

Old 10-19-2010, 01:14 AM   #5

at least you guys can get gio dirtbikes.. i actually like the way they look out of all the china bikes except the pitster 400 that one looks better. but i cant buy a gio dirtbike here in the states..

unless they ship it to me in peices, which might work lol

Old 10-19-2010, 01:55 AM   #6

in pieces...

We get our bikes semi- assembled in a box. You still have to put together the front forks/ wheel and handlebar assembly. Do you mean in pieces literally?

Old 10-19-2010, 03:35 AM   #7

No I haven't had my bike on the Alberni track yet. It sounds like a nice place to ride though? I actually live in Parksville right near the C-o-o-p sand
pit's. I actually just ride my bike down the highway and follow the trail into the pit before the gas station. Its an awesome place to ride with jumps and trails all over. I also sometime's sneak the bike down church rd. I than turn at the bottom of the hill and fallow that road to some sweet trails by Bucker Fields. Its really nice cause there's trails really all over the place here. Also by my house you can sneek your bike out into Errington. Near the end before the park is a logging road that goes up into the mountain and has trails all over. It's Nice going up which they call Slash the mountain. Their pretty much is places all over here near where i live. Its nice to not have too put the bike into the back of the truck to get to riding spots. If anybody lives near any of these places please let me know as I don't have anybody to go riding with right now. I'd love too have a riding buddy to go out with. Thanks
Jason...

Old 10-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #8

Re: kewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroughside
Thats about right on the price.... I think. I got my Gio x31 shipped to my shop for $1042.00 over a month ago. its been a great bike for the price.
Yeah, i watched every X31 for 2 weeks before finally getting my lowball bid of $566 in, it was $885.50 at my door, can't beat these bikes for the price.