Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2023, 09:09 AM   #1

looks like a great day! was it all pavement? We wanna see CB's in the wild!

Old 05-15-2023, 09:24 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
looks like a great day! was it all pavement? We wanna see CB's in the wild!
It was pavement and gravel. So it was kind of boring. Ha ha. But I did ask for recommendations on a relaxing ride because I had a hard work week and I was exhausted I just wanted to chill out and zone out. It was actually fun even if a little boring

I mean, I have done the big passes in Colorado on the TAT with this machine.

But I didn’t stop to take pictures.

I think that’s kind of the strange part about it. The more fun it is, the less likely you are to stop and take pictures.

But I’m going to try to take more pictures and document all the rides because it’s fun to be able to read ride reports and I should contribute to that.

Seems like a helmet camera would make it a lot easier though. Because I never want to stop and take a picture.

Old 05-15-2023, 09:41 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguy View Post
It was pavement and gravel. So it was kind of boring. Ha ha. But I did ask for recommendations on a relaxing ride because I had a hard work week and I was exhausted I just wanted to chill out and zone out. It was actually fun even if a little boring

I mean, I have done the big passes in Colorado on the TAT with this machine.

But I didn’t stop to take pictures.

I think that’s kind of the strange part about it. The more fun it is, the less likely you are to stop and take pictures.

But I’m going to try to take more pictures and document all the rides because it’s fun to be able to read ride reports and I should contribute to that.

Seems like a helmet camera would make it a lot easier though. Because I never want to stop and take a picture.
I'm going to be getting something by this fall. I want to the the MABDR, the Smokey Mountain 500, and the SCAR (South Carolina Adventure Route), which are all close to me here in NC. Maybe someday the TAT. My bucket list just keeps growing!

Old 05-15-2023, 10:10 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
I'm going to be getting something by this fall. I want to the the MABDR, the Smokey Mountain 500, and the SCAR (South Carolina Adventure Route), which are all close to me here in NC. Maybe someday the TAT. My bucket list just keeps growing!

I know what you mean! I got this thing as a disposable toy. Something I thought would last one winter in Florida and then would just be garbage.

Little did I know it would keep going forever. Ha ha

I didn’t understand the China bikes back then like I do now.

Yesterday as I was riding the NEBDR I wanted to just take off a couple weeks and do the whole thing. It was quite an urge. I was really trying to think of ways that I could fit that in now. I’m going to try to see if I can work that into the fall maybe.

I am going to be riding it from a pier down your way around 1 July. It’s going to be hot. But I need to move it from up here to North Carolina. I’m going to use Kurviger to ride back roads as much as possible.

But that’s a road trip. Not like a BDR.