Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2020, 10:44 PM   #1

360powersports

Before we begin, I tried to find them listed here and totally missed the connection with all the Arlington companies being the same one. Was charged for my Rhino 250, received a your quad has shipped email and website update. Well when I tried to find out where my quad was I was told it was out of stock. So I started the refund process and after not getting a confirmation that they had refunded it I called again.

To my surprise some lady answered and obviously worked at home because I could hear her children screaming in the background. She put me on a hold and came back and said it would refunded.

Well at 1740 MST tonight I got a call from some man who said “great news” we found a tree camo for you and it will be shipped Monday.

Well that is only 2 more days to waste then I will dispute the charges and wait till China sends more.

Beware!

Old 05-09-2020, 12:44 AM   #2

I was told by another company that they were out of stock a week after I paid for a bull 150. Then they said they found one for me too and it would ship Thursday. Thursday night I recieved a refund notice by email.

Good luck, tao tao is out of stock till August. The only thing I can find in stock is showroom dealers with highly inflated prices.

Old 05-20-2020, 11:56 AM   #3

Ok so the Rhino arrived and has been unpacked and I noticed there were a couple issues with scratches, broken fender flare and a couple other minor issues I contacted 360 Powersports and got immediate response after some back and forth I was notified the parts and my mco had been shipped.

I am going to give 360Powersports 4 out of 5 stars.

Old 05-20-2020, 12:49 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastar View Post
Ok so the Rhino arrived and has been unpacked and I noticed there were a couple issues with scratches, broken fender flare and a couple other minor issues I contacted 360 Powersports and got immediate response after some back and forth I was notified the parts and my mco had been shipped.

I am going to give 360Powersports 4 out of 5 stars.
please update how things go from here with getting your parts and mco, very interested to see if they are a stand up company.

Old 05-20-2020, 02:34 PM   #5

Will do!

Old 06-26-2020, 06:02 PM   #6

My experience with txpowersports/360 etc,
Few weeks ago bought a TAOTao Hellcat to play with. Been about 15 years since my last bike and got the urge after riding a Grom. Slow and easy to ride won't get me in trouble. Purchase process went smoothly and shipped quickly. Surprised to see the handle bar grip sticking out the side of the shipping carton but took a chance and accepted it. It was in excellent condition. Had 3 issues to deal with. The left handle bar grip was not drilled and tapped for the mirror,first time I unlocked the gas cap could not get the key out and the speed sensor had a connector problem. Contacting Txpowersports about the key not coming out of gas cap (I had already drilled and taped my hand grip so L could mount the mirror) and went thru the biggest run around I have ever experienced. I fixed the speed sensor (it had a connector problem) and bought a replacement gas cap on E bay for $24.90 inc Shipping and tax. Sent pictures and copy of receipt and asked for payment. Another wast of time no response. Fun little bike with good welds build quality and seems over all to be well worth the money but I realize I am on my own if I need a part under the txpowersports 90 day parts warranty.

Old 06-27-2020, 10:18 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorthing View Post
My experience with txpowersports/360 etc,
Few weeks ago bought a TAOTao Hellcat to play with. Been about 15 years since my last bike and got the urge after riding a Grom. Slow and easy to ride won't get me in trouble. Purchase process went smoothly and shipped quickly. Surprised to see the handle bar grip sticking out the side of the shipping carton but took a chance and accepted it. It was in excellent condition. Had 3 issues to deal with. The left handle bar grip was not drilled and tapped for the mirror,first time I unlocked the gas cap could not get the key out and the speed sensor had a connector problem. Contacting Txpowersports about the key not coming out of gas cap (I had already drilled and taped my hand grip so L could mount the mirror) and went thru the biggest run around I have ever experienced. I fixed the speed sensor (it had a connector problem) and bought a replacement gas cap on E bay for $24.90 inc Shipping and tax. Sent pictures and copy of receipt and asked for payment. Another wast of time no response. Fun little bike with good welds build quality and seems over all to be well worth the money but I realize I am on my own if I need a part under the txpowersports 90 day parts warranty.
In more surprised that you were able to get a Hellcat actually delivered to you within the past few weeks.